Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th May 2013 at 1:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Medical Career Glitch?
I searched around for something similar to the problem I'm having but I couldn't pull anything up.

My Sim is in the Medical career. She got the opportunity to do a vaccination clinic at the graveyard. So she went there and I clicked on a patient and chose vaccinate.

Only it would drop from the queue without her even moving towards the patient. I tried again and the same thing happened. So I sent her back to work.

I'm wondering if this is a glitch and if so, how do I fix it? I googled and I couldn't find any answers or any specifics about vaccinations, so I'm hoping to find some help here.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st May 2013 at 5:35 AM
Are you using any mods? If so, have you tried removing them and then testing your game? Was the sim's path blocked in any way? Usually that's the reason for an action being dropped from the queue. It is possible that's its a glitch, but no one else has mentioned it, that I know of.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th May 2013 at 4:05 PM
I am using mods and it was just clear space in the graveyard.