Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 10:53 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Certain deceased Sims throw errors once everyday at 12:00 PM
For some reason there are four Sims that are now dead in my game and their tombstones are buried in the cemetery. Yet NRaas always reports errors from each of them every 12:00 PM. While this is probably not a big issue, it is rather repetitive and annoying. And it would be nice if I could figure out what is causing the mod to record errors for those specific deceased Sims everyday at 12:00 PM. It never happened to any of those Sims while they were alive. Only after they died. The Sims in question are Victor Chesterton, Enza Michaels, and Jimmy Vu. There is also a fourth Sim that was generated by the game called Kerri Snow. The first three were resurrected at some point after playing the game so that they could all die a timely death. The last one was generated by the game and thus she only needed one chance to get to the end of her lifespan.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:30 PM Last edited by igazor : 16th Nov 2018 at 10:29 PM.
We would need to see what the script error logs say to even have chance at being able to explain or help. You may zip them together and upload the zipped file to us at NRaas (now that our upload function is in place) or to a third party file host and provide a link on a post at NRaas. But either way a thread on our site would be required as I'm afraid this kind of support isn't a function we can provide elsewhere.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 9:49 AM
The four of them are already dead though. They can't die already.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th Nov 2018 at 11:45 PM
I don't want to delete them completely. Though I'm thinking of deleting Kerri Snow completely as she isn't any use to me anymore. I was thinking of maybe resurrecting those Sims and then have them die of old age again to see whether that fixes anything. I can't delete and replace all the tombstones because all relationships with those Sims would be lost.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 12:43 AM
What would happen if I deleted scriptcache and CASpartcache out of the blue? Just wondered.

Also I was thinking of maybe saving the error documents and possibly uploading them. Just to see if anyone can understand why the errors are happening.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Nov 2018 at 3:07 AM
I have deleted userPresets in the past but only in situations where I need to put the original file in another folder and work on something like a house. Then I can focus solely on the new custom textures. And then when I'm done, I delete the new presets and put the old file back.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 18th Nov 2018 at 2:15 AM
I've deleted the script cache. However it hasn't helped. I've deleted Kerri Snow's tombstone and Shanita Frederick's tombstone, and both tombstones have been causing errors, and neither Sim being important enough to warrant keeping. Could it be that the fact that they were paparazzi that may be causing the issue? Both Sims were paparazzi before they died. And I remember Jimmy Vu being a paparazzi before he died. Not sure about Victor Chesterton or Enza Michaels. But I have no reason to believe that there's no chance that they may have been paparazzi as well. I never assigned them both jobs. And Sims seem to be more likely to be selected as paparazzi if they are unemployed.