Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:05 AM Last edited by mingoallen2 : 3rd Feb 2015 at 4:19 AM.
WCIF DETAILED tutorials on Creating clothes for Sims 3?
Okay so I honestly do not know how many times this has been asked, but I need an actual, in depth set of tutorials. I have seen many tutorials far and wide, from the Sims wiki to The Sims Resource tutorials, and they are all so base level and not very helpful for a noob in this arena. I know the basics of photoshop and TSRW (Here is my site, simsgogreek.weebly.com, so you know I'm not a complete n00b at this), but I want to get in depth.

I have Milkshape 3D, I've played around, made a sweatshirt or two a little longer to hang over the pants, but nothing in depth in regards to that. I want to know everything from how to mesh clothes to the level seen below:

See the "bunched" look on the T-Shirts and Jeans and stuff, I know that's from more than just drawing up the pants in Milkshape, and that it requires some modification of the multiplier, I'm looking for all of that! lol. I doesn't have to be in one tutorial, I doubt one exists. I just really want to take my CC creation to the next level, and I'm coming and asking for help anywhere I can get it. Thank you!!!!
Advertisement
1978 gallons of pancake batter
#2 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 7:38 AM
Moved to Sims 3 Creation.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman