Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 12:45 AM
:help: My Sims keep cancelling actions by themselves >:( :help:
This is getting REALLY annoying. My Sims keep cancelling their actions and it makes me throw my monitor out the windows! It's not me, it's them doing it by themselves! HELP BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 12:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
bad mods

HAHAHHAHA no. I'm using NO mods.
Is it a glich or what?!
Test Subject
#4 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:02 AM
Their mood levels are probably too low, or it's a glitch. If you go into game settings, you can reduce their autonomy, which is their freedom to act as they please. If that doesn't work, you can try "Force Error > Reset." Otherwise, I have no idea. It is frustrating, I know! Sorry if you know all this already.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madmaud94
Their mood levels are probably too low, or it's a glitch. If you go into game settings, you can reduce their autonomy, which is their freedom to act as they please. If that doesn't work, you can try "Force Error > Reset." Otherwise, I have no idea. It is frustrating, I know! Sorry if you know all this already.

Thanks for the help! :D
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 1:38 AM
Without cheats or mods, my Sims are often terribly tired. That's probably the most severe ongoing mood problem I see in them, and it is a reason for their abandoning an action from their queue. Good luck to you and your people.
Scholar
#7 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 3:02 AM
Your sims have gained sentience and no longer desire to follow your orders; nuke them now before they find a way out the game and kill you. Lame jokes aside, it's like everybody else said, they're either too low in motives or their autonomy is set too high
Scholar
#8 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 5:38 AM
Also, if your sims have the absent minded trait, they often "forget" what they were going to do.

The horizon of many people is a circle with a radius of zero. They call this their point of view. - Albert Einstein
Arathea's Area @ TFM's Sims Asylum - TS2 & TS3 Stuff
Mad Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2015 at 9:15 AM
Teens undergoing a mood swing aren't well known for doing what you tell them to do. In the game, either.