Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 12:23 AM Last edited by Veghead0 : 17th Apr 2010 at 1:53 AM.
Default CC not showing up
This is the first time I've tried to download CC in years, so I may be doing it wrong.

I downloaded a Sims2pack download from TSR, opened it AND saved it to Sims2Pack installer, and installed it to my game. It said it was installed successfully, I see the files in the Download folder, but nothing is in the game. I made sure CC was enabled in the game, still nothing.

Also, when I go to the dropdown menu in the Clean Installer, it says it cannot read the downloaded files. I noticed the files are Read-Only as well. Is this blocking the game from reading them?

Edit: I've downloaded additional CC and it seemed to be working properly, I might not have downloaded that first one correctly or something might be wrong with the download itself. I should be okay now. If not I'll be back.