Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 5:25 PM
Default unable to progress relationship
So my Tori has been in this "relationship" with Bill Misfit forever. At first he was a roommate but then I disabled that and had him dismissed and then found out he was in a relationship with Chrissy. I convinced him to break up with her, but there are still no options at all to make their affair real. I can't get the option to go steady, engagement with him, not even to move in. Nothing more than just sex. I can't get it any higher than that. I don't have world adventures and I looked him up on the sim wiki to see if he has commitment issues This is driving me crazy!

I used clean slate to end her relationship with Dante Morganthe, and she's listed as single in her status. What the heck gives here?
Advertisement
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 15th Aug 2015 at 7:46 PM
Unfortunately, he's a townie, so i can't switch to his houshold to check this out. Not sure if Chrissy lives in the town either. She's none too happy with tori right now.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 4:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkannie
Unfortunately, he's a townie, so i can't switch to his houshold to check this out. Not sure if Chrissy lives in the town either. She's none too happy with tori right now.

How about if you use MasterController's Add Sim to give him his own house, and then switch into that one as active (with no intention of saving, just to snoop around) and see what gives?