Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:58 PM
A Question About TS3 Console
Hi!

The subject says "a question", but actually I have two.

So, my first question is, what are these? http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jlXLBImGLMlW5jf
Yes, it's a soundtrack from The Sims 3 Console, but where are they heard? Some are for challanges and karma, but I have no idea what the rest is for.
I had no idea the console version had tracks that aren't heard in the PC version.

And the second question, what's there in TS3 console that isn't present in TS3 Pets? If the pets were added, I think something was taken away. The reason why I don't play with my PC is that I don't have any suitable for gaming. My HP laptop is too slow even for The Sims 2 (which I used to play on it), and my other more powerful HP laptop overheated a couple of years ago when I was playing TS3, and then there's my desktop PC that can't handle even Youtube because I exploded it's GPU with TS3.. And now I have a Mac with Intel Graphics HD 4000, so I'm definitely not going to explode this, even if I'm having some serious withdrawal symptoms and will go insane when TS4 is released.. I love this computer, but gaming.. *sigh* And when I bought this, I thought this would be able to play The Sims 3 (like this is), but I want this computer to last.

Thanks for the answers!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Jun 2014 at 3:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Simsailija
Hi!

The subject says "a question", but actually I have two.

So, my first question is, what are these? http://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...jlXLBImGLMlW5jf
Yes, it's a soundtrack from The Sims 3 Console, but where are they heard? Some are for challanges and karma, but I have no idea what the rest is for.
I had no idea the console version had tracks that aren't heard in the PC version.

Thanks for the answers!

Let me answer your first. I believe most is heard in Edit Town, some might be in Build and Buy mode.
And, maybe split into CAS (Create-A-Sim) and CAP. (Create-A-Pet)