Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

iPhone

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 2,561 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 199,707 Views
Picked Upload!   This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Uploaded: 3rd Aug 2007 at 12:37 AM
Updated: 19th Mar 2009 at 6:06 PM by -Maylin-
That's my second object for The Sims 2 and my first here in ModTheSims2! I serched the forums and noticed that nobody made an iPhone for Sims 2 so I decided to create!!

Now your Sims can have the most desirable tecnology item! It's Apple's iPhone directly into your Sims 2 World!

The iPhone in-game:

It works as an mobile phone! ^^

If someone knows about hacks and stuff I appreciate help on making an iPhone hack with the functions of MP3 Player and Pocket Game! (I work with programation so I can understand well working with SimPE and stuff!!) Any advanced replies about the hack will be a lot helpful to me!!

Sorry the bad english, I'm brazilian. I speak and read english but I'm not so good writing!

Polygon Counts:
Edges: 291
Faces: 188

Additional Credits:
Thanks for everyone in my brazilian fan-site for the good feedback about the object!!