Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 4:37 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Profession Fireman: Saving nonexisitent people.. possible pets conflict?
At level 9 of career track.... I am expected to "Save 4 Sims" and extinguish the fire. Well and good, but only THREE SIMS EXIST. The only possible explanation I can think of is that I know his household has a pet foal (Pets expansion), which cannot be seen anywhere. (Perhaps they forgot to programme horses to respond to fires, then went ahead and gave them fires anyway). Maybe they have a child which is spending the evening at a friends house and they neglected to mention that they're not even HOME.

I have searched the house up and down for ages (game paused): garage. House. All levels, even the **** roof. Under the trees. Up and down all of the levels, endlessly. My 'grade' is already only a nudge away from "D" and I am on the verge of stabbing something in frustration. WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO DO? Obviously this Sim is a lost cause and at this point even if I knew where it was I don't think I'd be inclined to save it. How can I fix this and just get this event over with? If I just leave (fail it) am I going to get fired for failing to rescue a Missing.No?

Plus, the retarded Sims I am supposed to 'save', decided that despite being convinced to run they were going to run back and scream. Alas, I cannot circumvent the problem by 'saving' them again.

EDIT: Apparently leaving the property was supposed to fail it, but that isn't working either. Missing.No is determined to make life hell.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 5:37 PM
The event should time out eventually- whether or not you get fired depends upon your current performance.