Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 9:43 PM
Default Unable to load my world file.
I'm Editing a premade world with S3PE and I did everything correct and I edited the world a little bit before I entered EIG.
When i pressed the EIG mode it loaded a lot of time and it said save failed or something I just dont remember, so i exited CAW.
Then, i opened CAW again and i noticed it backed up my world i was relived because i didn't want the changes i have done to be gone because the saving failed.
So i opened CAW and opened the backup file and an error popped up saying unable to load.
What can I do to fix it I cant start all over again...
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 5:12 PM
Hi, unfortunately I can't offer any help, but I'm having the exact same problem. I was able to edit a premade world a few weeks ago, export, and everything was fine. Now, I seem to be running into the same problem over and over again and I don't quite understand what's going wrong. I'm trying to edit Awesims Queenstown, and after a little sculpting and painting, I save, exit, and can't seem to load the world again.

Any suggestions anyone could offer would be much appreciated. This is the second time I've tried to edit the world and don't fancy starting over a third time.