Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jan 2014 at 9:12 PM
Default Triangles Forming in Water Planes
Hello, everyone! I apologize if this is in the wrong category, as it's my first post, though I've been lurking the forums for quite a while. I succeeded in creating water planes (much thanks to the water planes tutorial on this site - I'm only mildly tech-savvy, and even I had no issues because the tutorial was so well written!) but am having an issue with some of the terrain just under the water level forming triangles. I've attached a picture of what I'm referring to.

I've tried everything I can think of with regards to terrain sculpting in the problem areas: I've raised, lowered, smoothed, etc. and, while some areas have improved, most areas remain the same no matter what. Someone on a similar thread suggested saving, exiting, and then reopening the world in CAW, which I tried as well (it didn't work ). I opened the world in EIG as well to make sure it wasn't just a CAW issue, but it was visible then as well. Has anyone had this issue before? Any suggestions on how to fix this?
Screenshots