Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Jun 2014 at 10:40 AM
Default Mini-Contest: TS4's Most Wanted!
If you want to do a quick, silly contest, get in on the TS4's Most Wanted - one round, one picture and a bit of text showing what you want most in The Sims 4! Contest ends Sunday so you still have time!

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 7:53 AM
I have really enjoyed the venues that allow our sims to make things like jewelry, canning, the Stones Throw Green House. I love stuff like that. I really hope that they incorporate things like that in the game initially or very quickly. I hope sometime they will allow the sims to make and design their own clothes. That would be really cool.
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Jul 2014 at 1:32 AM
i still really want co op... itd be nice to be able to invite a single player to play with you and share a world together.
Test Subject
#4 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 12:07 PM
I'd like a game that doesn't have loads of glitches that are left for our technological genius's in the Sims fandom to solve. Come on EA...you've had plenty of practice at it...
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 7:03 PM
Piercings ,such as guages ,snakebites ect
Test Subject
#6 Old 1st Aug 2014 at 12:52 AM
The ability to create a superhero/villain (You know, choose their powers and such), and then be able to use their powers IN the game!
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 12:28 PM
open for business
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 12:57 PM
Knitting. Fourth times the charm.
Instructor
#9 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 2:01 AM
Curved walls. Scaleable like pool walls in TS3. Though would be a challenge take objects to fit correctly like windows and doors etc.

FifthAce2007

My Sims 2 creations are no longer supported. Regardless of what the individual post says, feel free to clone, recolour, chuck on a bonfire or mix in a blender! Just credit me/this site with the upload, and upload here only, thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Aug 2014 at 2:53 PM
Height slider or other way to change height