Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 2:30 AM
Default Does anyone have Carrigon's Weather Obilisk mod still?
I know the Sims 2 Workshop is down, and will eventually have the files back up, but I was hoping somebody might have this specific mod they could send to me. I'm in the mood to mod. Thanks to anyone who replies! :lovestruc (also, sorry in advance if this is in the wrong thread, I have never posted on here before)
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 2:43 AM
I don’t know about that, but if you want something to control weather, Nopke’s szatanCzasoPogodowy (which can be found in the folder with unpublished mods here) lets you do that – set the season, temperature, snow/hail layer, and choose the day of the week.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Voeille
I don’t know about that, but if you want something to control weather, Nopke’s szatanCzasoPogodowy (which can be found in the folder with unpublished mods here) lets you do that – set the season, temperature, snow/hail layer, and choose the day of the week.

Thank you so much! I mostly wanted the obelisk because I heard it had an unlocked power outage scenario that Carrigon included, but i was actually also looking for a mod to eventually control my weather, so this will help me as well, much appreciated.
Scholar
#4 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:27 AM
That power outage scenario sounds interesting, I would like that to happen in the game sometimes.

“Secret is only a secret when it is unspoken to another.”
Simblr
My profile on the official forums
Mad Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 3:29 AM
Chris Hatch also unlocked the power outage scenario, but I think you have to have T&A.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Chris Hatch also unlocked the power outage scenario, but I think you have to have T&A.

Thank you! I had no idea i'll check that out
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 4:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by frogz2007
I think it's in A&N as well (family friendly).

Thank you as well!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#8 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 9:52 AM
I have it - I'm not sure it works properly with a full load of EPs/SPs though it did work just fine back in the day with 2-3 EPs. I haven't used it for ages.

Edit: ah found it. I put it on SFS for you: http://simfileshare.net/download/223814/

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Apr 2017 at 11:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
I have it - I'm not sure it works properly with a full load of EPs/SPs though it did work just fine back in the day with 2-3 EPs. I haven't used it for ages.

Edit: ah found it. I put it on SFS for you: http://simfileshare.net/download/223814/

Maxon, thank you so much..... I appreciate you doing that for me. You're seriously the best. :lovestruc
Scholar
#10 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 6:01 PM
How do you use this object? And where is it located in the game

"Oh look, my grandchild is now an elder. They grow up so fast. Gee, I wonder when I'll finally graduate college." Sims 2
Meet Me In My Next Life
#11 Old 25th Apr 2017 at 10:38 PM Last edited by Simonut : 25th Apr 2017 at 11:26 PM.
@maxon would you happen to remember how Carrigon's weather obelish work ? If so how and where is it found in the buy mode ? The share files ( thank you ) did not come with a note txt.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 5:57 PM
Sorry - I missed these two posts. The mod is in Misc>Misc ($20) but I just tested it in my game. It appears to be not working with everything up to M&G. You click on the item just like you would any other object. There seems to be no sign of the power outage scenario. I guess it would be fixable but I'm not going to do it.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Mad Poster
#13 Old 30th Apr 2017 at 7:46 PM
That's a shame, Pets was such a small EP. Adding medical stuff to it would have been cool. They could have added vet stuff to it as well then easily.

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...