Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 7:48 AM
Default Sad news re: Piggis Sims
I've been out of the loop for a while, preoccupied by all sorts of other things, but I was really sad when I just read the news about Anke's passing (http://www.piggis-sims.net/).

I'm fairly sure this isn't the right forum to raise this, but I did a search and couldn't find anywhere more appropriate, or another thread raising this, and, to be honest, I don't think I'm quite thinking right about it at the moment. It's strange how someone you've never met or even spoken to can still create a rift of sorrow when they go, thanks to their work and presence in this odd, creative, gaming community.

"In remembrance of Anke.
She enriched our simsworld with wonderful downloads."

And so she did. Rest in peace and thank you for everything, Anke.
Advertisement
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#2 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 10:04 AM
There are two other threads about this in off-topic discussion. You might find it more meaningful to share your sorrow over there where other people have expressed a similar sense of loss.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 1:17 PM
Sorry, I realised there must be discussion elsewhere, but I didn't find it when I searched and browsed for it - even directly looked at the actual forum you suggest but didn't see it (my brain was overly distracted and whirling at the time is the only thing I can think it was). Do feel free to delete or move this thread, mods. If I could delete this myself, now, I would; no one needs or wants to read my irrational, emotional blurting about this terribly sad event. It's literally not my place to do so. Sorry.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scarletwings
Sorry, I realised there must be discussion elsewhere, but I didn't find it when I searched and browsed for it - even directly looked at the actual forum you suggest but didn't see it (my brain was overly distracted and whirling at the time is the only thing I can think it was). Do feel free to delete or move this thread, mods. If I could delete this myself, now, I would; no one needs or wants to read my irrational, emotional blurting about this terribly sad event. It's literally not my place to do so. Sorry.

I wasn't criticising you, just trying to point you towards others who also feel sad about the death of that creator. She seems to have died at a relatively early age which is tragic. Anyway, here's one of the threads - I think both threads are on the front page of Off-Topic Discussion:
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=456187