Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 6:01 PM Last edited by Katie Turner : 30th Jul 2014 at 2:29 PM. Reason: new glitch

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Sims wearing random jewlry in the shower/hot tub/thinks it's a simbot?
Ok I don't really know how to explain it, but while I was playing with my main house hold I noticed the two female sims whenever they shower, skinny dip in the hot tub, or streak they end up wearing jewelry from ShowTime, one ends up wearing a necklace and the other a black and white bracelet. even though they aren't wearing them for any other category.

I've tried everything, I removed all my custom content except the no mosaic mod patch by Velocitygrass, and I even double checked to make sure that was updated
The only thing I can think of is I have seasons and for some reason the game automatically puts gloves on the female sims and not the males, and if I remove them it randomizes another pair. Other wise I don't know why it's doing this

I've also included to screenshots to show what I mean, however for decency reasons since I have the no mosaic mod patch, I'm using the sim with the bracelet problem and the pics are mainly zoomed in on the wrist, so if they look a bit strange at first that's why.

Also another tiny problem I have is, you know where the sims have there wishes of what they want to do? Well two of my sims have a wish to scan their romantic partner? isn't that only for simbots or whatever they're called? because these are normal...if a sim can be called normal, human sims that have these wishes
So if anybody can help me figure this out I would be very grateful.

--Sincerely,
Katie
Screenshots
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 10:09 PM
i think the accessories are checked for the naked outfit. you can enter the naked outfit in cas and remove the accessories.
you can use 'mastercontroller', base mod and Integration, to take the sims back to cas
https://nraas.wikispaces.com/MasterController

or with 'dresser', choose the naked outfit, and check if they are wearing the accessories
https://nraas.wikispaces.com/Dresser