Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:39 PM
Default Where is the mods folder for TS3?
I have no computer problems,my RAM is 5GB,Win.7 OS,don't know my video card,but my game runs fine.I know the custom content needs base game.I have base game,Late Night,Town life,high end loft,pets,and world adventures and supernatural.The items are from KEWAI DO,from the section clothing and accessories,The Black Butler items.I'm trying to find the mods folder to put them in and i can't find it.Please help? Thank you and Happy Simming! shalenn
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 9:47 PM
are you using costum content for the first time? if so you need to create the mods folder by downloading the framework: framework for packages
after installing it the mods folder should be located in your : My Documents / Electronic Arts / The Sims 3 / folder as => named "Mods". there is mine at least
also deleting the caches could be a good idea before launching the game with costum content deleting cache files

<< ... too old-fashioned to die young-fashioned >>
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 10:28 PM
You might want to read up on this before going any further.

http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title...p:TS3_CC_Basics
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Jul 2014 at 10:46 PM
Thank you both for the info,it should help alot.If I have problems,I'll post again.Thanks and happy simming!