Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 4:09 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Family Glitched - Weird ages and Missing Sims
Ii was playing TS2 and i was saving and quiting and my compiter crashed and i went back into the family and the family kind of semi-saved?
Tthis family is the Ottomas family and the twins disappeared and dont exist on the family tree and everyones ags are bugged. It says they are elder, adult, teen, child. But their model is of their previous life state (when i first played the family). So i have two missing sims and weird ages.
I looked at the family tree but the twins are not there its like they never existed?
I went into a different family to see if i could teleport them and they arent there, however Samantha and Peter have memories of having them and the memories are Subject$.

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 8th Jul 2019 at 7:16 PM
That's...pretty bad. I hope you have a recent backup? Because that's far and away the easiest solution.
The most likely thing to have happened here is that during the crash your computer lost data, including some but not all of the data on the twins. If that data in unlinked it will be difficult-to-impossible to recreate it; if it's actually gone, then, it's gone. You could probably jump through a few hoops and fix the age problem, but missing or corrupted data? Nope.
If you don't have a recent backup, I am sorry for your loss.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 12:59 PM
oh i tottaly forgot i posted this i didnt have a back up i eventually gave up on the hood i was creating. thanks anyway.

Sometimes I feel like one of the unborn Ottomas twins.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 16th Aug 2019 at 1:46 PM
Check that your antivirus is set to not look at Sims 2 files. I had one mess up ageing once and had a lot of 'had $Subject' memories for babies who had disappeared.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~