Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 2:36 PM Last edited by [email protected] : 30th Aug 2011 at 5:50 AM. Reason: 'Cause I can and wanted to. READ PLEASE!
Rated 't' for blood, guts, and gore!
Screech! I darted up, blinking rapidly. Screech! I saw it was just my black cat, Halloween, hissing at something. With a sigh I rolled over, kicking my blankets around. Halloween screeched again, scrabbling at the hardwood floor. What's her issue? I slid out of my warm comferter. Halloween seemed comferted by my prensence, 'cause she stopped her screeching and hissing.'' Knock it off. Some people are sleeping,'' I said, reaching down to pet her silky hair.Thud. I whipped my head up, my unruley red hair falling down my back. A huge black mass stod at the top of the staircase holding a huge bucher's knife. I screamed, and got up. It grabbed my arm, cutting off circulation. Halloween fought it, sensing danger.''Mom! Dad,'' I screamed, strugling aganist it's hold. A light flicked on under a closed door, calming me down a little bit.'' Help,'' I added.'' No-one can help,'' it hissed. Mom and Dad walked out, and saw the thing.'' You get away from my daughter,'' Dad yelled.'' Your daughter, or mine,'' it said, fiddling with my hair.'' What do you mean,'' Mom screeched, looking worried.'' You stole my little girl when she was just a little baby. This is Nemi, not Jessica,'' it said, pushing me behind him. Dad pulled a shotgun out of his robe pocket. I called Halloween over to me, crouching on the floor. Dad shot at the man, but he missed, and hit me in the arm instead. I screamed, and fell down.'' You hurt her,'' the man said, lunging for Dad. '' No,'' Mom yelled, stepping in front of Dad. Big mistake. The man's knife plunged into her neck, blood leaking down and into her nightgown.'' Mom!'' I reached out, ignoring the screaming in my arm.
'' Linda!'' Dad refocused the gun on Mystery Man. He laughed, and stabbed the knife into his chest. From sadness, or pain, I sagged down, and the world went black.

I woke up, struggling.'' Relax Nemi,'' the man whisperd, holding a steering wheel.'' No you killed my parents, kidnapped me, and probley killed my cat!'' My voice rose with each word, untill I was practicly screaming.'' I didn't kill you cat, and thoose are not your parents,'' he said,'' my name's James.''
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Dec 2013 at 8:45 AM
I wish there was in "Interesting...please continue" button
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 10:03 PM
I'm a little late, and you might have forgotten about this, but please, continue. Like these kind of stories

If you remember me, I'm awesome!