Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 8:25 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Changing my sims 3 e-mail/deleting account?
Hi, I really hope this is the right place to post this and if not I´m really sorry. I haven't been abled to contact EA games for over a week, and I´m having some problems. I had a long break from Sims 3 and about a week ago I was going to log into my account. I could not get in but I knew I had changed my e-mail. So when I logged in with my "new" e-mail which has the same adress as my Origin account it looked okey.

But I did not have any games registered(I have base game and all expansion packs). I soon decided to try one of my old e-mails and after a lot of trouble with the password I came in, with some of my games registered. I bought two new expansions today on Origin, but this did not go onto my sims 3 account. So I now have two users, the old one with the wrong e-mail and the new one(with no registered games) that is connected to my Origins account. Is it somehow possible for me to change the e-mail myself or do I have to contact EA? And is it possible to delete my "newest" e-mail and reconnect the "old" one with my Origins account? Or should I change my Origins mail..? As I said, I´m not able to contact EA and it´s really frustrating.

I apologize if my English is bad.
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 10:05 PM
I've somehow ended up with two Origins accounts as well. Basically, their position is that you can ask them to merge the accounts, and they will do it. However, there is a risk that some of your games will be deleted in the process, and if that happens, they won't help - you'll just have to buy them again. At the end of the day, though, you still have to contact EA no matter what.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 10:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
I've somehow ended up with two Origins accounts as well. Basically, their position is that you can ask them to merge the accounts, and they will do it. However, there is a risk that some of your games will be deleted in the process, and if that happens, they won't help - you'll just have to buy them again. At the end of the day, though, you still have to contact EA no matter what.

Thank you I only have one Origins account but two sims accounts though.. Do you know how I can contact EA except from calling or the "live chat"? The live chat does not work for me, I have tried on different computers for over a week now.