Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 1:38 AM
Default Into the Future bills..
Hello!
I've recently started a new save file in Oasis Landing and with great dissapointment i discovered that actually receive no bills there , while if that was the case in real life i wouldn't mind but for simming purposes i kinda do!.. XD
My questions are as follows:
A)Is it normal not to receiving bills into the future or do i need to set something with Nraas?
B)If its normal is there a way around it or should i leave to the power of imagination and do it manually?
Suggestion would be welcomed!
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 29th Jun 2016 at 2:47 PM
Well it's a traveling world after all. I mean nobody can pay bills in the world adventures worlds where you can travel to. If i'm right, these bills will have to be paid after you travel back to your main world. I guess University might be a different story, but I can't really remember.
Here is some information about the bills: http://sims.wikia.com/wiki/Bill

I'm not sure if there is a way around, but I guess EA might not have thought about it or not being able to add it due the future worlds being a travel world.