Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 6:58 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 1st Jul 2016 at 7:15 PM.
Default Can you remove all sims from a town at once? [solved]
Is there a way to do this with Master controller? I've been looking around and it seems mentioned but vaguely and i don't want awesome mod.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 7:12 PM
From the City Hall choose Nraas-Master Controller-Sim-Advanced-Total Annihilation- then choose the category of Sims you want to Annihilate (kill). That is the only way I know of to do it with Master Controller.
Scholar
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Jul 2016 at 7:15 PM Last edited by pretenshus : 1st Jul 2016 at 7:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Orilon
From the City Hall choose Nraas-Master Controller-Sim-Advanced-Total Annihilation- then choose the category of Sims you want to Annihilate (kill). That is the only way I know of to do it with Master Controller.

Okay I saw that mentioned but some people also mentioned it may be dangerous to the game. No worries. Thanks!