Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 1:08 PM
Default Changing baby clothes
Are there ways to change baby clothes without using nraas mod?
Thank you very much.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 20th Jun 2016 at 6:13 PM Last edited by barbarat : 20th Jun 2016 at 6:45 PM. Reason: Fixed link
There are lots of clothing and default skins for babies (They now have legs and feet), also hair and jewelry available for babies On This Page Under Babies if you're looking to get rid of that burrito style baby EA gave us.

Once you have the defaults in place the game will recognize. Sorry I can't advise how to get a baby into CAS without Master Controller. I've always had MC installed and that is the only way I know how to go into CAS with existing sims.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 12:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
There are lots of clothing and default skins for babies (They now have legs and feet), also hair and jewelry available for babies On This Page Under Babies if you're looking to get rid of that burrito style baby EA gave us.

Once you have the defaults in place the game will recognize. Sorry I can't advise how to get a baby into CAS without Master Controller. I've always had MC installed and that is the only way I know how to go into CAS with existing sims.

Thank you very much.
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2016 at 4:41 PM
You are very welcome Un L. Looks like someone with the "Disagreeable Moodlet" is lurking about, lol.