Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 1:27 AM
Default Walls outside of boundary?
Hi,
I am kind of new to building with cheats and such, so I am sorry if this is general knowledge. I searched through the forum and couldn't find my answer.
Is it possible at all to build walls out of bounds? If I could build next to the sidewalk or even one tile away I would love to know how. Thank you for any help.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 5:41 AM
There are answers
But which EP have you ?

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 6:56 AM
use the "moveobjects on" cheat to do so, and if you've up to OFB only (if not, ignore this part of the statement), you'll need the latest OFB patch to fix the partial dysfunction of such cheat.

There's still no way known to build usable and stable walls on the last grid row while the last second row is only half-buildable (walls on the last third line to the lot sides and diagonal walls).
Note that the road way is actually a part of the lot and not a boundary itself.
So, fence-based wall1 replacement trial had failed to build wall1 on the last row stably and usably.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 4:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by patul
There are answers
But which EP have you ?

I have all of them
Mad Poster
#5 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 5:42 AM
With the cheat you are allowed to build along the sidewalk but the rear and lateral 2 squares limits stay (it is because the road is a part of the lot, look it with the info lot).

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies