Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 2:39 AM
Default Extended Bounding Boxes
I'm editing the school house and according to TSRW it has extra bounding
boxes.
I can't find where (in S3PE) the data for these are stored
and I can't use TSRW to edit them ( it can't handle all of the rabbit hole data yet)
and need help in finding the data, i having footprint issues caused by them.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 2:47 AM
Did you look at HL's tutorial? I don't know if it will work for an object like that but it might help.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 3:52 AM
HugeLunatic?
I dont know of any of his that applies.
Alchemist
#4 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 4:13 AM
Hers...lol.

Maybe it will help and maybe not. But this deals with object footprints. I don't have any experience with the kind of object you're working with so I don't know if this will help.

http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=382724
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#5 Old 6th Feb 2010 at 6:14 AM
Rabbitholes have multiple footprints. One for the main ojbect, one for each door, and one more for some random object. I have no idea why for the third one. They also have two ftpt resources in the package. One for the object footprint and one for the slot footprint.

That tutorial does apply to Rabbit Holes, I've got a several different ones in progress with different size footprints.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:53 PM
ah yes, Iv'e read that one. It was very helpful...
but I still couldn't edit the extra bounding boxes (not footprints).
I ended up converting the grocery to a school house, but
now i need a rslt editor so i can move the enter/exit points closer to the origin.