Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#576 Old 5th Jan 2015 at 4:27 AM
This is Clay Langerak, the son of Tosha (Go) and Jackson Langerak. Fun fact: He's also the grandson of Ethan Leong, my infamous Attention Family Legacy ladies' man.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Advertisement
Scholar
#577 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 7:21 PM

Was it love? Was it fate? Was that love potion going to get Miranda a perfect first kiss before she went to college or had to face that it wasn't for her?

The answer to all these questions was no. Puck broke from his near-trance before his lips could touch Miranda's, and he recoiled. "What was I thinking?" he snapped. "Kissing another Capp, after your cousin broke our troth... You have bewitched me, Miranda Capp!"
"Thanks," Miranda said, not sure why he'd pulled away if she was that attractive to him. She pursed her lips and leaned toward him again, but he backed away from her until the brim of his hat hit the wall.
"I meant that literally," he groused. "I am familiar with the hag's potions..."

For much younger Desdemona, despair took the form of being rejected from private school yet again. A disturbing sign of a bad future for her, as Desdemona, like her mother, had dreams of being rich -- the last time the kids had been turned down by the Headmaster had been the start of Goneril's spiral from desperation into madness.
(Looking at that kitchen, do you wonder why they keep being turned down? Still, this time had the added insult of missing by one point -- Desdemona really tried to get in!)
Field Researcher
#578 Old 8th Jan 2015 at 11:30 AM
Iris Reeves - obsessed with dancing and ballerina to be

Mad Poster
#579 Old 9th Jan 2015 at 10:20 PM

Frieda Beaker and Dior Skirt meet aliens to whom they are not related for the first time in their lives.

Dior's best friend Dave Ottomas has a lively conversation with his girlfriend's Uncle William.

"You can go away any time, Uncle William!"
"I'm your chaperone."
"I'll chap your ones if you don't get out of our faces."

No chaperones at the warehouse, where Lazlo and Vidcund Neugierig entertain their girlfriends unhindered by any supervision but their consciences. Don't worry - Alma Newson and Erika Swain have the situation under control.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Scholar
#580 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 4:27 AM
The Pleasant girls both spent their last seconds of teenhood in odd situations... Which was less dignified, do you think?

Angela?

Or Lilith?
Field Researcher
#581 Old 14th Jan 2015 at 5:07 PM
Isolde

Mad Poster
#582 Old 19th Jan 2015 at 5:15 AM

I made a custom downtown called Bigg City, which I attached to my Widespot; but since I made it empty in AGS it didn't have the Tricou bastards. Couldn't have that! So I created the Schmidt family, and while I was cloning them, I fixed the broken face templates. Here's Sean Schmidt on his first day in the stately mansion his adoptive father, John Schmidt, is gentrifying, feeding their cat. The unbroken template is much better. At least the nose doesn't sneak up on us.

Meanwhile, in Drama Acres, shy Carmel Newson is doing his best to talk to a girl who isn't related to him. He has no desire to go to college unkissed like his cousin Eugene! Deborah Gavigan is also willing to be pleased.

Vidcund Neugierig knows it's dangerous to date Erika Swain, daughter of Captain Hero. But so worth it.

"So, um, I like you a lot."
"I like you a lot, too!"
"So I was wondering. Um. If you don't mind. If your dad doesn't hate me too much - "
"Spit it out, Vid. He doesn't hate you and anyway you're not dating him."
"Soumyouwanttogosteadymaybe?"
"Yes, please, that'd be great!"

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#583 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 4:43 AM
Originally I had planned for Demi Attention to be one of the few Attention Family Legacy sims who would not pass their genetics along to future generations. But when she aged into a teen, I quickly changed my mind! She aged up into her features very well. Plus she's got an amazingly friendly and quirky personality. She's a knowledge sim (and got into private school, a rarity in the Attention family!), but she's still extremely outgoing and loves to spend time with her friends and family.

"Somtimes the stars align." ~Dean Lowry, ABC's Pan Am. ♥ ⚓ ♥
Scholar
#584 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:54 PM

I made a few custom teenaged townies. This is the only one whose name I remember. She's called Tricia.

This girl started out as one of the premades in the bin, and was orginally really ugly. I'm super happy that I managed to tweak her into something pretty.

This one was also an unsightly premade, a toddler I think, who I made over.

I think I made this girl from a red-haired premade teen. She's meant to be the blonde girl's sister.
Scholar
#585 Old 27th Jan 2015 at 5:21 AM

Melody Tinker tolerating Leon's last potty run. At least it gives her time to think.

Trying to make Papa proud, Tessa Ramirez hurries down the stairs ahead of him as they head for work and school. Both of them are suited up for the day in the uniforms they're so attached to...

But when school is done, Mama hasn't called her down to do her homework yet, and neither she nor Papa are in the vicinity...mmm, Jill is showing off her assets quite well bent over the tub like that! Plumbing repair is hot as well as useful!
Field Researcher
#586 Old 29th Jan 2015 at 4:44 PM
Herbert Long

Vera Hailes - Herbert's current girlfriend
Forum Resident
#587 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:44 PM
John Beaker and Nila Singles went to Club Dante for their first date. They started out playing arcade games.

John got a little too rough with Nila at one point.

Overall they both had a good time though
Mad Poster
#588 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 3:07 PM

William Ghote knows exactly how lucky he is to be dating Mary Ann Hawkins.

She's older than him, but her endgame is the same, and she doesn't mind saying so.

They weren't, however, quite where they needed to be for that, and William is too much of a gentleman (and has read the Hawkins Rules too thoroughly) to push things.

Meanwhile, Cinnamon Beare is trying to set her little sister Winnie up with some friends before taking off to college and leaving her in charge, which is why she got her BFF Nova to invite her to this party; but that girl is so embarrassing! Passing out in her food right in front of Dior Skirt! And because she stayed up too late studying, too. She just does not know what to do with her!

Forum Resident
#589 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 10:49 PM
Jimmy and Jenny Couderc as teens now. They both rolled the Pleasure aspiration. Jimmy rolled a Popularity secondary, while Jenny rolled Fortune as a secondary.
Mad Poster
#590 Old 18th Feb 2015 at 5:12 AM
Chastity Goodie. A very ordinary girl, but I like her.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Scholar
#591 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 2:48 PM
Over in Pleasantview, it's pretty clear that Spectral Probe's oldest daughter Network is a Rhettling. Just look at that nose!

...And, like Rhett, Network'll happily stroll around in her jammies all day if allowed to. She'll even wear them into town!

Network's Hart heritage isn't merely skin deep: she's got the Hart Boundaries as well.

My CC creations, updated April 21, 2015.

My Simblr
Mad Poster
#592 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 10:40 PM
Two "native" teens. I guess all teens like to gossip.

Lab Assistant
#593 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 8:21 AM
Being head of the Astronomy club (or the ONLY member for that matter) has its perks. Jennifer was given a key to the school rooftop to further her studies of the stars. Instead of taking the key with new responsibility though, she uses it for a temporary hangout spot. And nothing quite spells freedom like a game of, 'spin the flashlight' (I couldn't find any overturned bottle CC I'm embarrassed to say).

Megumi didn't waste any time going after her crush Brandon. It's like the game was rigged or something.. *cough*

Ronnie and Levi kiss when the flashlight lands on them and it gets everyone's attention.. especially Aubrey. Privacy much?

Lori and Jake skimp on the kissing game in order to have a little fun of their own. Meanwhile Leilah tunes out everything around her. Her manga was MUCH more important than anything the others were doing. She just tagged along because her parents worry that she isn't "social enough".
Mad Poster
#594 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 7:27 PM
In my Primitive world dancing a favorite activity (second only to eating). Like teens everywhere, dancing seems to be a mating ritual. And the more athletic and bazaar, the better.

Which often leads to mock fighting. And of course the younger generation takes it all in.

Lab Assistant
#595 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 3:54 AM
This is Nicholas, formerly known as Elijah and Charlie from my previous posts. I keep changing his name (and his hair), haha. (Thank you SimBlender)

Nicholas' girlfriend, Scarlett.

Rhiannon, a good friend of Scarlett and Nicholas.

Rhiannon with her boyfriend, Jonah.
Scholar
#596 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 9:31 PM

Benedick Monty hadn't been happy, exactly, since Mother died. But there were times, after they moved here...when Lucy had laughed at his jokes and agreed that they should get lots of pets, for example.

Getting in a spat with a half-crazed Capp girl at a funeral had been a big deal back then.

Now he was pondering why he was supposed to be sad for his grandfather, since Patrizio had managed the impressive feat of living long enough to die of old age. He wasn't going to let it stop him from playing catch with a jogby, even if he had to hide.
Mad Poster
#597 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 4:51 PM
Heiress to the Capp throne; Ariel Capp

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Instructor
#598 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 7:15 PM
thought I would contribute to this thread seen as I haven't shared any pictures in a while..
Screenshots

Bustin' Out!
Lab Assistant
#599 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:05 PM
I've been playing a lot lately, so TJ Harper went from child to teen in the same day. And I'm super happy with how he's turned out:

He's such a dork, I love him!
Mad Poster
#600 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 3:56 PM

Random Newson's big sister took her downtown to Lily's House of Transformation to get her a new look with which to start at Down Town Academy, the private school. Alma's still browsing hair products, so Random goes outside and cooks some hamburgers, hoping some pretty girl will walk by and notice how great she looks.

Otto Iana didn't get a birthday party because his mom gave birth to twins instead. He maintains his sanity any way he can.

What's this, Natasha? Voluntary yardwork in the middle of the night?

Oh, I see! Carry on - I'm sure your homework will do itself.

Page 24 of 36