Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2017 at 8:41 AM
Greetings from ATX
Hi everyone- I'm a student in Austin Texas who's been on and off mod the sims since I was a teen, I just got started modding and look forward to interacting with this community. I'm really impressed with the moderators and volunteers who make all the tutorials, software programs, and maintain the site!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 21st May 2017 at 5:08 AM
Welcome, Ms. Leviathan, or welcome back as the case may be!
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#3 Old 4th Jun 2017 at 1:27 PM
Hello! Welcome back! We will be looking forward to your creations ^^ I hope you have a lovely stay

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#4 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 2:36 AM
Hi Everyone! I am a longtime consumer of MTS, but I am just now bothering to learn do mod myself. I am quickly finding myself thwarted by my mac only ownership (among other problems), but some things should work out if I'm persistent. Wish me luck!
Instructor
#5 Old 7th Jun 2017 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by theleviathanofhigh
Hi everyone- I'm a student in Austin Texas who's been on and off mod the sims since I was a teen, I just got started modding and look forward to interacting with this community. I'm really impressed with the moderators and volunteers who make all the tutorials, software programs, and maintain the site!

Welcome back to MTS! It is a rather dandy place, isn't it? Can't wait to see what sorts of CC you make!

And Carolsh, I bet it's exciting to finally be entering the modding world! I keep telling myself that I'll someday get into modding, but I'll stick with playing the game for now. Welcome to the forums!
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Nov 2017 at 11:48 AM
Hi ! Old user on New Account

"But the Word is very nigh unto thee, in thy mouth, and in thy heart, that thou mayest do it." Deut. 30: 14
May God Bless, T