Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#76 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 7:34 PM
Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!

Everything will be right!!
I'm pretty sure you'll come back soon with the amazing Lara and your wonderful work!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:28 AM
Default Hi flajko!
FLAJKO! I LUV YOUR CREATIONS!!!! From Angelina to Faith... And now my dream; Lara! I see you've done a great job like the ones before!!! But I wish you create Lara from The Angel of Darkness. She was the most beautiful Lara among all the Tomb Raider games(without considering the polygon count).I wish one day you decide to create her. About this Lara from the TR9 you created, you may need a slider for her lips; http://mysims3blog.blogspot.com/201...-shape-yaf.html
And I believe it also will help you for Angelina's lips too
Morever, if you need some new pair of boots (have a look at my comment from the comments tab of Ada's TR clothes: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=389065) ;
send me a pm that I can post them for you, if you like.
My regards!
(Wishing you to create Lara from The Angel of Darkness; I believe only you can do it.)
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 5:11 AM
Let me know if you still want me to work on the outfit Flajko!
Very glad your HD will live
Test Subject
#79 Old 25th Nov 2011 at 8:48 AM
Default Super bandages
[QUOTE=MarkJS]
OMG Those bandages are super can you post them up for downloads doesn't matter what they look like! PLS!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#80 Old 26th Nov 2011 at 10:44 PM
Dear friends!
Thank you for your love and support for my work!
I'm glad my creativity inspired many of you to start contributing to the Sims society or at least play The Sims game more joyfully.
I've had many walkouts and comebacks, but I've stopped playing and creating for some time now and this walkout is the final one, well until The Sims 4 shows up
This message is just my way of saying "Until we meet again" and thank you for supporting my threads and keeping my creations alive!
I'm also sorry because my unfinished sims in CFF had to be canceled this way but there will be time to get back to simming when we get the quality of the game we deserve! I really hope the Sims 4 will provide us that

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Scholar
#81 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by flajko
Dear friends!
Thank you for your love and support for my work!
I'm glad my creativity inspired many of you to start contributing to the Sims society or at least play The Sims game more joyfully.
I've had many walkouts and comebacks, but I've stopped playing and creating for some time now and this walkout is the final one, well until The Sims 4 shows up
This message is just my way of saying "Until we meet again" and thank you for supporting my threads and keeping my creations alive!
I'm also sorry because my unfinished sims in CFF had to be canceled this way but there will be time to get back to simming when we get the quality of the game we deserve! I really hope the Sims 4 will provide us that

Oh Flajko give a try to Tomb Raider, please! She is stunning and all of us want to see her uploaded!
Test Subject
#82 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:04 AM
I like it
Instructor
#83 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 11:55 AM
Please don't stop in front of the finish line!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#84 Old 27th Nov 2011 at 4:01 PM
Sorry guys but all my files have been deleted a long time ago-when my HD crashed!
That's the reason I have no intention to start installing all custom content again
and the reason why all my will for simming went away!
There was a lot of stuff I loved and a lot of the stuff I left unfinished.
I spent a lot of time doing all sort of stuff for this game and now I lost my will for spending any more time for it!
I have different obligations now in real life and they're all worthy of time-spending!
I must say that amongst all of the reasons above I really didn't want to spend any more time in front of my PC!
So there surely won't be any Lara sim soon, well at least not from me!
Sorry for disappointment but that's how it is!
Enjoy simming and my creations but it's time to say goodbye for now!

F I R S T steps are the H A R D E S T, but I'll O V E R C O M E them and R U N a thousand miles ahead...
...T R U S T me, you'll L O V E me !!!
Field Researcher
#85 Old 29th Nov 2011 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by flajko
@roonya: LOL, thanks but actually I have secret! This is the first time I tried this mod from aWT and it works perfect!!! It enables the game to render Higher Resolution textures and therefore improves the quality! Read more on his web page!

what size do you use and how many pixels?
Test Subject
#86 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 4:27 PM
Oh that is so sad. I'm very sorry about your HD, mine crashed a few months ago and I lost everything too, so now I have an external drive.

I'm also incredible sad about Lara, I was so excited for this project. It is my sincere hope that one day you return to simming, because by and large no one creates celebrity sims better than you.
Theorist
#87 Old 1st Dec 2011 at 4:44 PM
flajko, that`s sooo sad. She was absolutely amazing. Hope you`ll have a time and aspiration to makó ðóê once more.
With best wishes.
Vic)

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Locked thread | Locked by: HystericalParoxysm Reason: No longer being worked on.
Page 4 of 4