Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 7:24 AM
Default Gathering a group for a Sims series.
Hey guys, I was taking a look around the site and not much activity has been going on. Would anyone be interested in working together to create a machinima series or an episode, whichever?
Advertisement
Bunned
#2 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 11:13 PM
Definitely! I'd be able to help write the script/storyboard and I can do some of the shooting. I've tried to make a machinima before, but I got really busy and had to quit shortly after I wrote the script. A group project sounds perfect. Just out of curiosity, is this with TS2 or TS3? I'd be able to help out with either.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 3:44 AM
Default yahtzee
I'm quite new to to shooting but I write/design and work with a little bit of modding. I figured it'd be a nice and creative project that multiple Sim lovers could partake in d= I would like to build something from scratch kinda with all of our different thoughts involved.
Bunned
#4 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 10:17 PM Last edited by destinychaser : 29th Mar 2013 at 1:49 AM.
If this is for TS2, I can create new outfits for the characters if needed (I can mesh, but I'm pretty bad at everything else). I'm not the best with shooting either. I could help create the sims. Really, the only thing I can't help with whatsoever is building the sets; I'm a horrible builder.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 12:11 AM
I do know how to create sims machinima and I can bulid lots espically medieval and fantasy ones. I can also write scripts, stories, take images in sims 2 and wirte sims stories. What genre is this?

"I know, and it breaks my heart to do it, but we must remain vigilant. If you cannot tell me another way, do not brand me a tyrant!" - knight commander Meredith (dragon age 2)

My sims stories: Witch queen
Nocturnal Dawn
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Mar 2013 at 6:32 PM
I'm new here but this idea sounds fun! I can scout music and help with writing I'm also pretty good at working out complex scripts and making sure there aren't any loopholes in the plot. If you need me I'll be.....uh....around.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 8:48 AM
I can help too! Provided it's the sims 2 I could even shoot.