Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 3:17 AM
Default OFB stop greeting owner & looking for ponytail hair.
Looking for this hair 2nd hair in this page

& for hack to stop customers greeting lot owner, my sim has a saloon that beauty chair, everytime a customer come greets her and she stop being a stylist to greet i have to reasign her it's soooo annoying.
Advertisement
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#2 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 3:37 AM
I believe it is interactwogreet http://www.moreawesomethanyou.com/f...r=al%2Fhacks%2F

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Scholar
#3 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 4:58 AM
the hair is coolsims 103. It seems that Anto hasn't released the official ts2 version yet, but there's a conversion at mybsims. you'll need to register to download if you're not a member there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by katreina
the hair is coolsims 103. It seems that Anto hasn't released the official ts2 version yet, but there's a conversion at mybsims. you'll need to register to download if you're not a member there.

The hair is right, but i still need the hack... for NOT greeting.
Theorist
#5 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:27 PM
I think that Jo is right and it's interactwoutgreet, which she linked to above. It's part of the Director's Cut at MATY.

esmeiolanthe's Live Journal and Tumblr
Most recent story update: Fuchs That! on 2/21/15
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#6 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsgrape
The hair is right, but i still need the hack... for NOT greeting.

Did the mod I link to not work?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 3:17 AM
No joandsarah77 i understood the mod makes other thing, i do not want greetings at all in my shop, they arrive, the customer, and greet my sim owner, i want hack to stop this action.
Mad Poster
#8 Old 12th Jul 2014 at 7:09 AM
interactwogreet.package

Has it always bothered you that you have to greet people, thus giving them free run to traipse through your house at will, even if the only thing you plan to do is pummel the living crapola out of them for kicking your trashcan? Want to just unceremoniously pummel the living crap out of them, or say a word or two to passers-by, and then let them go on their way, without having wave, hug, or do whatever it is that sims insist on doing? Want to beat the snot out of that cow? Go for it!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 7:08 PM
I know this, but my doubt is, does it work in community business lots for that purpose when i read the description of this hack i thought it was only for homes, residential lots.
Inventor
#10 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 11:51 PM
^ Yes , it works on owned community lots also.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974