Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Whee! Pixie Multitude!

by Enayla Posted 8th Mar 2007 at 9:28 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2007 at 4:36 AM by Enayla

232 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 223 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 10
Test Subject
#176 Old 21st Oct 2007 at 11:14 AM
why, in godsname, did you made scars on pixie rush?
the are so beautiful without that scar!
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 25th Oct 2007 at 10:30 PM
Hello there!
This is the first thing i've seen you upload, but it's so darn awsome I think i'll become a fangirl....
I see your sick, and I really hope you get better soon. You can still streach your fingers, right? Hope you don't get horrible coughs like mine.
Get well soon!
Cosma (My nickname)
Test Subject
#178 Old 29th Oct 2007 at 11:44 AM
i miss your uploads (

I GOT A JOB .. IM A SUCKER FOR DOWNLOADS HEHE :D
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 11:31 AM
I'm so in love with your skins. Is it possible to convert a few of them to defaults?
Instructor
#180 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 6:14 PM
I have so many skins already...When I saw these, though, I couldn't resist! Very nice work and very much appreciated.
Test Subject
#181 Old 30th Nov 2007 at 2:04 PM
You're da best skinmaker ever in sims! Congratulations!
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 5:35 AM
True master piece!

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 1:16 PM
the pixie flirt isnt working:O (when i open it in winRAR!)
but the rest is also simply gorgues
Field Researcher
#184 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 5:04 AM
These are gorgeous, I Love all the skintones you make. Thank You.
Test Subject
#185 Old 21st Dec 2007 at 3:19 AM
Akward...but

Do these skins have nipples?
I love their look...but I hate when females have no tops...it's weird.
If these don't..what Enayla ones do?
Test Subject
#186 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:42 AM
I need to download these! Grrr... go faster internet! (My poor game... it's gonna be overloaded by new downloads...)

If you have ever read Artemis Fowl, and you are able/ good at creating stuff, tell me. Because if HP can get it's own project, so can Artemis Fowl!
Artemis Fowl is the best. And he's mine. ^_^
Test Subject
#187 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 11:24 PM
If you're looking for defaults, go over to Insim

Shawnee made Pixie Fall, Pixie Bronze, Pixie Breeze and Pixie Game into defaults! http://www.insimenator.net/showthread.php?t=47973

Thank you Enayla & Shawnee from those of us who are technically challenged - namely me!!!

Angie
Test Subject
#188 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 11:30 AM
Thank you for taking the time to make these beautiful skintones. I love them.

"If it had not been for the wind in my face, I wouldn't be able to fly at all." - Arthur Ashe
Test Subject
#189 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 6:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GMO
the pixie flirt isnt working:O (when i open it in winRAR!)
but the rest is also simply gorgues

Rawr, rawr, rawr... I'm in love with the Flirt Skintone -- but the file doesn't want to load either. Dx
It got 94%, 94!
And then just... Stopped. DX

Between, Enayla, all your skins are awesome. I definitely love them. <3
Test Subject
#190 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 9:41 PM
incredible skins! my favourite is 'flirt', it's sooooo cute! :3 thank you very much.
Test Subject
#191 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 8:39 PM
i love your work its fantastic, thanks for taking time out to let us avail of your amazing talent.

Hope to see you back soon!!!!
Test Subject
#192 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 4:20 PM
These are AWESOME!!! Someone definetly needs to make these into default skins
Test Subject
#193 Old 19th Apr 2008 at 6:30 PM
I desperately want these, but every time I try to download them and extract them they are corrupted for some reason! Gr... These are beautiful, though!
Test Subject
#194 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 9:49 AM
Here to thank you again for every fabulous skintone you brought! Besides being realistic, they're amazingly individual-characterized and racial featured! What I love most is your Asianstyle Golden Grace - it makes every face with Asian lineaments(even though there's not too much) real Asiatic! And I'm waiting for more of your Asianstyle series (as you gave me hope in that post including Golden Grace:P). But never mind if you don't feel like doing, not only because you've already brought me a lot of joy, also I'd like you to be as happy everyday as you made me to be with my gracious looking sims!
Anyway, I hope you could read my message and know how thankful I am for you and your brilliant works shared. At last, a little bit late to say how-do-you-do and nice-to-meet-you. Wish you everything goes well
Test Subject
#195 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 10:12 AM
BTW, I use full series of your Eyes uploaded here at MTS2. And most of them I've made into default for my NPCs and Townies to have - they are so realistic that I really feel natural when I see someone with them to walk by. Again I'd like to have more of your black/brown eyes to feature my Asian sims^0^
Test Subject
#196 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 9:41 AM
Your pixies are so beautiful you've inspired me to make a whole village of pixie people. They are so luminescent and delicate. Beautiful work!
Lab Assistant
#197 Old 23rd May 2008 at 4:36 PM
Nice

Thank you!!
Test Subject
#198 Old 25th May 2008 at 12:58 PM
Pixie Fall is my fave too ^^
Brilliant job on all the skins though <3
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 26th May 2008 at 9:05 PM
your skins are always amazing <3 speedy recovery and whatnot
Test Subject
#200 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 12:35 PM
As everyone else has posted, they're gorgeous. Can't say enough 'thank yous' for putting these up for everyone to share
Page 8 of 10