Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

MTS Movie Night #2 - posted on 10th Aug 2017 at 2:58 PM
Replies: 53 (Who?), Viewed: 49095 times.
Page 3 of 3
Destroyer of Worlds
staff: administrator
#51 Old 26th Sep 2016 at 11:07 PM
Derp, derp. I think I just realized what the issue is. Maybe. I have a deco rock under the bridge. I bet you that would do it!

I will drag that sucker out of the way and check again.

EDIT: Apparently, MYP is not working today. Hopefully when it comes back, the images will magically poof back into the thread, but in the meantime. Here's a link to the images on my tumblr.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 21st Jan 2017 at 7:00 PM
Greeat
Massively useful

My brand new world is now fixed properly and function better. I've taken a look to the EA worlds and they were messed up with errors. Now I understand why this is a BIG BIG problem

Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#53 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 1:05 AM
Quick question. I understand that unconnected nodes need to be corrected, but I'm unclear on whether nodes connected to a single routing path are an issue or not? A node at the end of a single routing path, not connected to anything else, I mean.
Screenshots
Instructor
#54 Old 14th Mar 2017 at 9:45 AM
They are only a small issue but if possible try to avoid them (especially in areas with more "traffic"). Sims sometimes are too stupid to turn around and go back, also the path can easily be blocked by another sim (stray dogs etc.). Horses very likely will get stuck on those, too
Page 3 of 3