Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 2:26 PM
Yes, currently custom skins and meshes work. You will hovewer have to make your own 3D mesh for the CC you are already installing. The game will generate the mesh from the CC sprite but it will look awful XD

Also I advise to wait for the full release. Current release does not have working Create A Sim nor can save and has a lot of AI bugs.
Also I tested custom skins... they work.
Advertisement
Scholar
#27 Old 28th Sep 2018 at 2:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mixa97sr
Yes, currently custom skins and meshes work. You will hovewer have to make your own 3D mesh for the CC you are already installing. The game will generate the mesh from the CC sprite but it will look awful XD

Also I advise to wait for the full release. Current release does not have working Create A Sim nor can save and has a lot of AI bugs.
Also I tested custom skins... they work.

They just crash Simitone whenever I put them in.
Test Subject
#28 Old 23rd Oct 2018 at 11:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BkajnlConcepts
Could someone verify this works with Australia and NZ's The Sims: Full House? It seems to be a rebranding of Complete Collection for these countries but could that be verified? I asked on New Years Eve and no-one ever got back to me.

Edit: Can't find Full House on any site (For Purchase) but I can find Complete Collection. Can anyone verify it works on Australian and NZ PCs

If it does and I do buy it it's gonna be hell installing it.

#Microsoft #SecuROM #Maxis #I'mlookingatyou

The answer I got back on Simblesse Oblige some time ago was that the game is incapable of actually telling whether you have Complete or just all the expansions and they didn't think there was a hard requirement for Complete versus all-expansions in whatever format that happens in. (There was a possibility it could be important, it was thought, but consensus was that it wouldn't matter. I had trouble getting Simitone to run, but it was because of my computer's specifications at the time, probably.)

I don't have an answer on whether Complete will work on other countries' PCs. (Is CD-ROM region locking a thing?)
Top Secret Researcher
#29 Old 24th Oct 2018 at 6:21 PM
Complete collection or all expansions does not matter. As long as you have all the neighborhoods that come with complete collection, Simitone will work.
Page 2 of 2