Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Sep 2015 at 5:27 PM Last edited by rgh9 : 26th Sep 2015 at 3:31 AM. Reason: Added Pictures for Clarification
Default Mods are not working, tried everything, please help!
Hello Everyone! I hope this is in the right section, if it is not my apologies. So I have tried everything to get my mods to work on my game, but have had no success. I have a mac osx Yosemite 10.10.5. Here is what I have done:
-my sims 3 game is up to date. GAME VERSION: 1.67.2.024001
-In documents/electronic arts/sims3/ I have added the Mods folder with correct sub-folders of Overrides, Packages, and Resource.cfg
-I have deleted the 4 or 5 caches that were listed on most sites
-I have properly downloaded the nointro.package to the Packages folder to test if the mods are working or not (they're not)

I have watched endless tutorials, and read dozens of forums and have tried all of the suggestions they listed. If anyone has had the same problem or has any suggestions I would more than greatly appreciate your help!!!
Thank you in advance to anyone that responds!

UPDATE (9/25/15): The cache files that I deleted are not regenerating. Now my game is kind of messed of. What do you all think I should do?
Screenshots