Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:42 AM
Default !!!!!!
Im Leaving Mod The Sims Forever!!!!!! For You Haters Who Hates Free Downloads, Shut Up You Stupid Morons, Idiot!!!!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#2 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:46 AM
The Internet Hates Me! Wikia Hates Me!, And Now This Site Hates Me!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:51 AM
I guess websites hates me i can't trust anyone from the internet.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:53 AM
THE REASON WHY INTERNET HATES ME BECAUSE I DIDNT READ THE RULES!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 8th May 2016 at 7:59 AM
You ok there?
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:00 AM
And you continue to break rules by quadruple posting.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th May 2016 at 9:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
And you continue to break rules by quadruple posting.
??? what do you mean??
Mad Poster
#8 Old 8th May 2016 at 12:13 PM
Posting more than once in a row is against the rules.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Scholar
#9 Old 8th May 2016 at 12:28 PM Last edited by pirate_wolf_12 : 8th May 2016 at 12:50 PM.
Booooooo!!!!

If I wanted to read a child's poorly written, angst-ridden woe-is-me affront I'd be a teacher. Log off, etc.

I'm writing a TV series, yeah. It's a cross between True Detective and Pretty Little Liars.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#10 Old 8th May 2016 at 1:22 PM
Field Researcher
#11 Old 8th May 2016 at 2:01 PM
Wow. Overdramatic much?
BTW, The Ultimate Collection IS a free download that only involves chatting with a customer service representative and taking photos of any Sims 2 disc you own. Free. Fairly painless. Doesn't have the potential to give your computer AIDS. No risk of prison time.

Maybe grow up a bit before you try the internet again.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#12 Old 8th May 2016 at 2:17 PM
Hmmm - tries to post links to pirate ware in the TS2 forums, insults long-standing and popular member, gets modlocked, throws hissy fit.

Seems legit.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Alchemist
#13 Old 8th May 2016 at 2:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimGamerTS4
The Internet Hates Me! Wikia Hates Me!, And Now This Site Hates Me!!!!!!

What, you were disrupting the wikia too? Unfortunately, I can't find any disruptive behavior in the recent logs. What's your username there?

Just call me Nikel
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#14 Old 8th May 2016 at 2:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
Hmmm - tries to post links to pirate ware in the TS2 forums, insults long-standing and popular member, gets modlocked, throws hissy fit.

Seems legit.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
#15 Old 8th May 2016 at 6:13 PM
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:08 PM
bye then

Life is like a rollercoaster. It has its ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride
Cottage feedback- would be greatly appreciated
Simple Holiday House - great for parties and relaxation
Mad Poster
#17 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:23 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 8th May 2016 at 8:44 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by SimGamerTS4
Im Leaving Mod The Sims Forever!!!!!!

Fine, then.

If you'd been here a little more than a month and managed to come off as a somewhat decent human being, maybe we'd been sorry to see you go. But alas, all you've managed to do is to come off as a whiny little kid who doesn't have the faintest idea of how a forum works. If you don't like it here (or on any other forum, really), you are free to just wander off to someplace else without having to announce your departure just to get some negative attention. A tip on your way out, in case you happen to wander by again - try to act as if you're talking to actual human beings the next time, and lay off the whining. Maybe people might actually come to like you.
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 8th May 2016 at 8:42 PM
Interesting fact: in the IPA, the exclamation mark is used to represent a kind of click consonant. Some languages, such as !Kung or Taa, use clicks regularly the same way we'd use any of our consonants. The ! is specifically a post-alveolar click. In English, you hear it most regularly when someone is trying to imitate a horse trotting.

So I'm looking at all the multiple exclamation marks in this thread and I keep picturing the OP mimicking a horse after each sentence. The thread title, of course, is just a long string of trotting.

My MTS writing group, The Story Board
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#19 Old 8th May 2016 at 9:27 PM
Wow! MTS is informative, entertaining and abusive. All in one thread!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#20 Old 8th May 2016 at 11:06 PM
@simsample
Well, MTS *does* stand for Multi-talented Terrific Simmers ya know.
(Yeah, best I could do on short notice. Too much sun, too many burgers and too much inhaling of grill smoke for my brain to brain properly at the moment.)
Theorist
#21 Old 8th May 2016 at 11:34 PM
I laughed so hard reading this post, my cat came running to see what was going on. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#22 Old 8th May 2016 at 11:47 PM
I laughed so hard reading the whole thread I had to come back this morning to see if there were any more laughs.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th May 2016 at 9:09 AM
Default fddfdfdfdfdf
Quote: Originally posted by nikel23
What, you were disrupting the wikia too? Unfortunately, I can't find any disruptive behavior in the recent logs. What's your username there?
i broke more than 2 rules like i made more than 10 sock puppet accounts which is a huge offence to the wikia. aka last message until i leave since this place hates me. btw i didnt know that the collection thing was free since i didnt get all sims games officially since i cant do that.
Mad Poster
#24 Old 9th May 2016 at 11:39 AM
I don't know why anyone would want OFB for free anyway. You can get it for less than £1 second hand, I'd rather that than risk breaking my computer from a dodgy download.

~Your friendly neighborhood ginge
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#25 Old 9th May 2016 at 12:13 PM
This place and especially the sims 2 boards are very laid back, chatty and helpful. You chose to come and in and post the way you are. Hanging out and being nice is actually more fun. There are a lot of really great people here. If you were trying to upset us, well I for one was highly amused, most of us are too old to be offended by these kinds of posts. If your young, fair warning, we are a bunch of old farts.

~Call me Jo~
Page 1 of 2