Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 12:32 AM Last edited by jelibean95 : 22nd Dec 2015 at 4:28 AM.
Default Import mesh into TSRW is glitchy
Maybe glitchy isn't the correct word but it's the best I can do to describe it.

I created the garment in Marvelous Designer, and used Blender and Milkshape to edit the mesh. I'm very new to all this so I was using this tutorial. I used MeshToolKit to assign a base game mesh to my mesh and when I imported my own file into TSRW it gave me the above image. Now, when I first imported my mesh into TSRW it looked fine (meaning the mesh was where it should have been, the texture was incomplete)

I hope I'm explaining this well enough. I just wanted to know if anyone knew what could cause a mesh to look like that, if there's a step that I missed or if I might be using the wrong version of some program.

EDIT: I attached a picture below!
Screenshots
Advertisement
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 4:13 AM
Your image doesn't seem to be showing via the link. Could you attach it to your post?

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 4:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
Your image doesn't seem to be showing via the link. Could you attach it to your post?

My bad, I put the link in wrong. I've attached a picture now
is going to be a cat when she grows up.
retired moderator
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2015 at 12:12 PM
If you're using the latest TSRW from the website, it's optimized for Sims 4 and doesn't display things correctly for Sims 3. The last version of TSRW (in my experience) that worked well with Sims 3 was version 2.0.88.

Strangers in a Strange Land--The Shin Yi Legacy | last updated 3.7.2014
My Simblr | Is probably NSFW
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Dec 2015 at 12:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by spladoum
If you're using the latest TSRW from the website, it's optimized for Sims 4 and doesn't display things correctly for Sims 3. The last version of TSRW (in my experience) that worked well with Sims 3 was version 2.0.88.

I managed to find an older version of TSRW and it worked great! Thank you so much!