Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:35 AM
Default Werewolf Form
Hey guys I'm not sure if anyone noticed, or if it's just me but whenever you go into werewolf form in CAS you only get around 3 premade faces to randomize with and they all look nothing like your sims whatsoever in human form. I was wondering if there was a way that I could possibly retain their human face and morph it yourself from there?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:34 AM
Yeah... They all look stupid. I was also disappointed that you can't change their clothes so you can used the ripped clothes that came with the EP for their werewolf form.

...I've got my fingers crossed that someone will release a mod that lets you have a werewolf form that's actually a wolf. That would be amazing.
Test Subject
#3 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 1:11 PM
What I did was memorize where the sliders where in my werewolf's human form and put them at the same spot for his werewolf form. A little bit tedious but at least he looks good.
But for some reason his werewolf form changed and got messed up, now he looks fugly again. :C
Instructor
#4 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 1:14 PM
Poor Mortimer Goth is a werewolf in my game and he was very handsome before the transformation, now he's pretty much a bag of fur with a broad jaw (he had a slender face before). I decided to turn him because he's a grumpy hot head in my game (was given to him I guess when the game created him) so I thought it fit the profile of a werewolf. I honestly don't mind the new look for him, but I really don't like the way they eat... have you seen it, too much tongue, gross.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 5:12 PM
Wasn't there supposed to be a way to edit both werewolf forms in CAS? I thought I had read that. But while I'm able to edit their human form, when I tried editing a werewolf that was transformed, he still just showed in human form in CAS.
Test Subject
#6 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 6:16 PM
Even if you edit the werewolf form in CAS, the outcome of the transformation is really random, (made my werewolf form look good in CAS, but when he transformed he looked horrible, might be a bug in my game )
Eminence Grise
#7 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:47 PM
My witch married a werewolf last night, and I tried Twallan's Edit In CAS on him... and neither had the option to edit werewolf form, unlike if you're creating a new WW in CAS. So yeah, I'm puzzled too Maybe you have to transform, and then use Edit In CAS.

When you create a new werewolf, there's a button that lets you toggle between the forms.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:57 PM
Using the latest version Srikandi, or the one that was originally released for compatibility ?

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Eminence Grise
#9 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
Using the latest version Srikandi, or the one that was originally released for compatibility ?

First compatibility version... have you been updating again? I take my eyes off you for ONE SECOND, and you're at it again!
Top Secret Researcher
#10 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:14 PM
Tut tut, one should know by now that the first version is never the last one.

(That made sense in my head, really).

NRaas Industries: Sims 3 Mods for the Discerning Player, hosted by The Wikispaces.
Eminence Grise
#11 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 8:29 PM
With you, even the last one isn't the last one
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 9:06 PM
I've been experiencing the same problem with my werewolf. I shaped his face the way I wanted but when he transformed in game, his face snapped back to an ugly default face and his hair changed too. Does anyone have a fix for this?
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:04 PM
sadly transforming then editing in CAS doesn't work, I figured out why my sims changed back to the ugly wolf after reshaping it: So after I edited his werewolf form I changed his supernatural form to Warlock then changed back to werewolf which reseted the werewolf form, and I ddnt bother to change it. but this doesnt explain why my werewolf form is randomized every transformation,
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 11:30 PM
I was wondering about this issue myself. I'm not sure if it's a bug or intentional, but either way it's really annoying and kind of disappointing. I hate that the look of a Sim isn't carried over to the werewolf form in CAS; it's a pain to have to flip back and forth between the two to make them even remotely consistent, and the worst part of it is that doing so doesn't necessarily mean the look will stick. It's just way more work than should be necessary.

I can understand werewolves looking less human and more, well, werewolfy/beastly, but why the arbitrary changes to hair and sliders? It should at least let your Sim look recognizable. As it is, my Sim as a werewolf looks nothing like he does as a human. And I also don't get why we can't pick clothes for a werewolf. It's such an odd limitation. There's almost no point in "customizing" the werewolf form when there's so little you can actually do.
Test Subject
#15 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 2:59 PM
we need mods! and mods for the howl too, it sounds silly and weak lol.
Instructor
#16 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 3:19 PM
When I was loading in to the game it says something like "werewolves like fashion too, chose an outfit for when he's on the hunt" it was something like that, which sounds like you can chose a werewolf outfit. Maybe a secondary day wear works for the form?
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 5:38 PM
I haven't tested yet whether the face of my werewolf will stick - but I hope so, it took me ages to make it resemble the "normal" one. Maybe this can be modded (I don't know but I hope so), so it doesn't change that much. I mean, it would be okay for me if the features of the normal face would be changed a bit with the transformation, but I want to be able to recognize my sims without the name-tag. And I'm annoyed that there's no werewolf-outfit.
Instructor
#18 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 7:16 PM
I'm also having this problem and it's annoying. I've tweaked him in CAS three times now and his face keeps snapping back. He doesn't keep the hairstyle or facial hair I chose either.
Forum Resident
#19 Old 8th Sep 2012 at 8:19 PM
I don't like how we can't dress them normally in there non morph phase. I mean why would they have on ripped clothes to go to work and function as a human in normal society? I've made the whole werewolf clan from True Blood, but I put them in regular clothing. I haven't seen one morph yet, because I'm playing as Jason Stackhouse now that the woohooer has been updated lol!~~ I love this expansion
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 1:26 AM
But my werewolf form didn't change at all, he just had nails and fangs comes up. No fur, no pointy ears.
Anyone having this issue?
Screenshots
Eminence Grise
#22 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TummyZa
But my werewolf form didn't change at all, he just had nails and fangs comes up. No fur, no pointy ears.
Anyone having this issue?

Yup, I have that. Werewolf form of my sim also has no face when editing in CAS using NRaas Master Controller... the current version that has the button. Twallan's looking into it: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/message...roller/56273038

My werewolf is kind of hot in his base form, so I haven't been too worried about fixing it

He's a townie that my sim married, not a werewolf I created. Is yours also an EA werewolf?
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 2:23 AM
I've noticed the werewolf form resets with only one of my sims.
All of the others are fine, it's just my active sim that keeps getting reset.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 3:02 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Srikandi
Yup, I have that. Werewolf form of my sim also has no face when editing in CAS using NRaas Master Controller... the current version that has the button. Twallan's looking into it: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/message...roller/56273038

My werewolf is kind of hot in his base form, so I haven't been too worried about fixing it

He's a townie that my sim married, not a werewolf I created. Is yours also an EA werewolf?

No, it's premade sims.
This didn't occurs to other EA's werewolf family though.
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Sep 2012 at 5:17 AM
Is anyone else having issues with werewolves and other sims not being able to have kids? I have a werewolf and fairy, both with fertility unlocks and the fertility potion, and I can't get the werewolf to knock up my fairy! It's slightly worrying.
Page 1 of 3