Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 12:58 AM
Default Sim lock camera mod?
My biggest Pet Peeve with the sims 3, is the lock on sim camera. Or rather where it locks onto your sim. If you zoom all the way in the center of the screen is on the sims waist and you can't even see their head. I think it should be like locked onto the chest. It just seams like a better idea to me. Because the lock on sim camera is what I use most in gameplay. And it frustrates me that every time I zoom in to get a good look at my sim, i can only see his/her torso. So if anyone knows of any mods that do this. of knows how to make a mod that could do this, I would greatly appreciate it. I would try it myself but I have no idea how to make a complex mod like that.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 29th Oct 2015 at 1:43 AM
In camera mode (tab), you can use the Q and E keys to travel down and up, respectively.
So no matter where you find yourself centered on your Sim's body, you can move the camera up and down. :lovestruc