Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 5:54 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Can't delete collections
I am trying to get rid of a bunch of the collection folders that came with store content, but every time I delete them they come right back the next time I start up the game. I've tried deleting them from within the game itself and just clearing out the collection folder (in my documents) directly. Anyone know how to stop this reappearing? I'd really like to make my own and don't want to have it cluttered up with a ton of them.

Thanks in advance!
Advertisement
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#2 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 2:25 PM
Did the game really place Store collection files in your Collections folder? Or do you mean the extra section in Buy Mode where under the room categories "Outdoors", "Dining", "Bathroom" etc. Store sets can be accessed under their set thumbnail on the very far right side?
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 7th Mar 2016 at 3:17 PM
The collection folders @Don Babilon mentioned can be deleted via the Launcher but that can be tricky as the file in the Launcher is a thumbnail of the collection classified as object so you'll need to pay close attention to the thumbnail detail. It would have been better if the store collection folders/files went right into the Collection Folders as the ones in build/buy do not always correspond with the category you are in. If anyone has an easier way to remove from build/buy or add them to the collections folder I'd love to know how it is managed.