Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 11:58 AM
Default how to get to know the name of content in s3pe
I export my sims and I want to know the source of the shirts my sims is wearing. I open the package (I convert simpack into package) with s3pe, I can check the image of the shirts but I can't get the information of this shirts. Am I missing? Is there anyway I can get to the name of the item or the creator in the s3pe? Thank you.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 6:20 PM
Can you put the content you want to know the names of into a lot, and then package the lot, and then inspect the package? I don't know if you can because I've never done it, but that was one of the ways of doing it in Sims 2.
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 7:11 PM
Are there SIMO in the .package? If so, you can inspect them in S3PE's Grid view and get the resource key of CAS parts. It's tedious but feasible. I've done this with .sim files in the SavedSims folder.
Instructor
#4 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 10:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hernameis
I export my sims and I want to know the source of the shirts my sims is wearing. I open the package (I convert simpack into package) with s3pe, I can check the image of the shirts but I can't get the information of this shirts. Am I missing? Is there anyway I can get to the name of the item or the creator in the s3pe? Thank you.

You can try it with S3OC, make a clone to your sims or sims' shirts, checked the original optional box before you clone it, you'll find everything you need about your sims in the cloned one, then go back to S3PE to find the ones you'd want to edit.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 1:47 PM
Thank you guys! I'm a novice but I'll try as you advised me !!! Thank you so much all of you!!