Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Jan 2012 at 3:42 AM
The Sonic Stories
Hi, I am new to the site, and out of my love for both TS3 and Sonic, I am thinking of bringing both together as kind of a story/legacy. I have a couple questions related to this.

Q1: Would I even be allowed to do it?

Q2: Would I need to play it all out on my own?

That`s all for now.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 7th Mar 2012 at 9:41 PM
If by story/legacy you mean something that is a roleplaying game (a game in which players assume the roles of characters in a fictional setting) then you're fine. If you mean like an actual legacy legacy, than you might want to check out the sims 3 stories forum.To answer your second question, if this is a true roleplay, then there will be other people playing, but they will be playing as their own characters and it's up to the creator(s) of the roleplay to monitor what happens. I'm sorry I can't be of more assistance, but if you could explain what you mean by "story/legacy" then I could probably help you more.

EDIT: As for being allowed to do it, as long as you're not breaking any site rules (you might want to read them, just to make sure) you'll be fine.

THE CAT HAIR WIZARD