Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM
Default Can't collect angelweed
I'm doing the cursed clinic quest with a level 6 physician. I have to craft a strong curative tonic, but I can neither collect angelweed (I know where to find them) nor is it available in the shop.

I have been checking the shop for a while now, and it just doesn't come up. My quest has been getting negelcted for a while now.....

I have collected angelweed with my physician in my other kingdom, so not sure what is wrong here!

Any ideas?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 5:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Earwen
I'm doing the cursed clinic quest with a level 6 physician. I have to craft a strong curative tonic, but I can neither collect angelweed (I know where to find them) nor is it available in the shop.

I have been checking the shop for a while now, and it just doesn't come up. My quest has been getting negelcted for a while now.....

I have collected angelweed with my physician in my other kingdom, so not sure what is wrong here!

Any ideas?

Angelweed is not in the shop, you have to collect it. You know the four places?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:05 PM
yeah, I do. It's not that I don't know where to find it, it's just that no option is available to collect it.

I had a similar problem with my second wizard in my second kingdom - ie she wasn't able to collect belladonna until level 10?!

There are no problems with any of the other herbs...
Test Subject
#4 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:56 AM
The wizard, the physician, and the spy should all be able to collect angelweed. If yours can't then something must be bugged. You could try using the profession mod to reset them.

Although also note that they also have to have good focus to successfully gather herbs.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 8:54 AM
Hay Earwen

Your talking about, when you put the mouse over the plant and it says "no interaction available"?

I have the same problem with Belladonna, but i'm also having the same problem with AngleWeed, Nightshade and with mining Azurite.

There is a Mod made by Carrigon at Sims2WorkShop that lets you buy a large amount of randomly chosen items in the game at the village shop.

That includes quest items in case your on a quest and you loss a quest item, it has happened to me so I now its possible.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 12:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DHNightshadow
Angelweed is not in the shop, you have to collect it. You know the four places?

i don't know, i've bought angelweed from the shop (without mods) as my monarch.

I'm cooler than cool! I'm stupid!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 6:09 PM
yeah, it is a bug, I read it on the EA forum. Someone said they would put it in the big bug list (whatever that means :p)

I'm now trying to avoid quests that involve angelweed until next week when the new update hopefully fixes this!

I have problems with belladonna and azurite as well, and am wondering what sets it off? I did try to force reset, didn't work...

Quote:
There is a Mod made by Carrigon at Sims2WorkShop that lets you buy a large amount of randomly chosen items in the game at the village shop

thanks! this looks good I'll have a look
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th May 2011 at 12:23 AM
Carrigon mod is great but it doesn't provide angelweed ,i have problems with collecting the top 3 herbs too , im thinking that they well be only available throw the town shope ,but wasnt implemented correctly in the patches ?? .

anyway if anyone can contact a modder and ask for a small mod that adds only angelweed to the shope ,it would help a lot .
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th May 2011 at 3:17 PM
I've added the Angelweed into my Market Stall More Items mod now, if you want to use this to buy the stuff. At the link in my sig.

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th May 2011 at 8:13 PM
thank you Shimrod .