Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!

Tablet PC

SCREENSHOTS
Downloads 494 Thanks  Thanks Favourited 47,685 Views
Uploaded: 6th Aug 2012 at 7:57 AM
Updated: 27th Aug 2012 at 9:05 PM
With the popularity of Tablet PCs such as iPads, Kindles, and iReaders, I thought why can't my sims have one too? Are we only stuck with desktops and (custom) laptops for them? So I decided to take on the daunting task of making my own. This particular tablet is loosely based off of the iPad, but it's not meant to be a carbon copy of it. The tablet will function just as a regular PC does in all ways. Poly count = 538.

Some things to note -

There is a "ghost" mouse and on switch as we see with any custom computers that don't conform to Maxis standard desktop computer mesh shapes.

Sims will gaze facing froward instead of looking down because it was cloned from a Maxis computer, however sims will gaze facing down while typing.

I already edited the TXMT, so the screen appears brighter than standard Maxis Base Game screens, so the mod to make computer screens brighter has no affect here.

Sims can play computer games on them, but the games are cropped just a bit.

Polygon Counts: