Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 3 (Who?), Viewed: 1196 times.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 10:50 PM
Default Is MTS bugging or is it just me?
I keep getting an occasional 502 bad gateway error ( "The web server reported a bad gateway error.") whenever I surf the site, showing me a "retry for a live version" button, all that. Usually I refresh and everything works fine, but it's getting annoying. I've tried logging in from mobile, different browsers and incognito mode as well and it still happens. Also, for some reasons I can't see individual download stats? Is anyone experiencing this? I don't know what's going on.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 11:00 PM
I've been seeing those same exact things for the last week or so too...

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#3 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 11:10 PM
This can happen sometimes, usually when the server load exceeds the ability of the PHP workers to handle it, and then it just requires some tweaking to deal with the new amounts.

I've tweaked it a little this evening, so hopefully it should be a bit more responsive now.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 26th Mar 2018 at 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tashiketh
This can happen sometimes, usually when the server load exceeds the ability of the PHP workers to handle it, and then it just requires some tweaking to deal with the new amounts.

I've tweaked it a little this evening, so hopefully it should be a bit more responsive now.

Thank you so much! :D