Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:09 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night
Default CAS won't load
I unstalled The Sims 3 because it wouldn't load. Now I re installed it and the CAS won't load, It just freezes and the spinner keeps spinning. Help please, any ideas would be helpful.
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:50 PM
What are your system specs? Do you have any CC or mods? It's hard to help without more info.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 9:34 AM
actually, today it's working. thanks anyway. don't have any idea why. i think my computer is possessed!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 2:50 AM
I need help again! My CAS doesnt work properly, it crashes everytime i try to make a family. I have high end loft & pets stuff. 1065 items of cc, 101 pkgs, and a few .sim mods
Alchemist
#5 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 5:00 PM
Well, the most likely cause is a piece of bad/corrupt CC that is used in cas; clothing, makeup, jewellery, etc. So test without any CC and don't forget to remove the cache files. If that doesn't help, then you should go through the crash checklist mentioned in the sticky: http://www.modthesims.info/announce...ouncementid=146

Remember, some items may come attached/included in the .sim file and the only way to get rid of them, is to remove the downloaded sim, as well.