Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:02 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 18th Mar 2012 at 7:57 AM.
How many people (including you) do you have in your family?
5 including me =)
Mother, Father and two sisters =)

I'm the oldest brother -)

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 7:04 AM
Dad, Mom, two elder sis, me, one younger sis.

The only son, me, yes.

I love my family.

Hey there! :)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Mar 2012 at 11:27 PM
There are 10 of us. Me, my Husband, and our 8 kids.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#4 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 1:36 AM
Ouch - big families. There's only me now. Oh and Him Indoors.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Scholar
#5 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:01 AM
Four.

Mom, dad, sister, and me.

Although my sister has been moved out for many years.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 3:18 AM
4 me , my roomate and 2 cats XD (well I got a huge real familly...but just from one grand mother she had like 20kids , and all those kids have kids....so I have no idea how many there are , and they are not family anymore) .

- Shaar: I only have *ONE*god ! and it's ME! -
- My mind is rpg , My heart is Music and My gender is Art -
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 7:13 AM
Four. Mom, dad, brother and me of course. My brother is going to move out soon, though. At least I'll have my own room... FINALLY. I also have 2 cats and a dog which I hate.
According to some family tree research, my family tends to have people who are excellent marksmen. Maybe it's in the genes (what is sure though, is that my family has intracranial hemorrhage in the genes. My mother had it but fortunately survived)
Field Researcher
#8 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 8:42 AM Last edited by annoainthere : 20th Mar 2012 at 6:42 AM.
4 if you don't include extended family. My parents and an older brother, and me, the not-so-little-but-definately-younger sister

Oh Noes Not Another Blog! - where you can see my awful custom content and horrible attempts at challenges, storytelling and picture taking.
Not much up there right now, this is only the beginning! :D
Instructor
#9 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 8:54 AM
9, if you count my step-brothers and step-dad.
My (blood related) immediate family is me, my mom, 2 brothers on my mom's side and two on my dad's side that I'm not in contact with anymore. I'm the only girl. :c

There are only 3 other relatives, I think, that my family is still really in contact with. My aunt and uncle, and my other aunt.
Theorist
#10 Old 19th Mar 2012 at 7:08 PM
I think it was several billion last time anyone checked, but who's counting?
Alchemist
#11 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 9:15 PM
There are 8 of us. 2 older sisters,1 older brother, me and my twin brother,my younger sister,mum and dad.
but i also have niece and nephews and that but i am just counting very close family

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Scholar
#12 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 9:42 PM
There's only 2 of us. =/
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Mar 2012 at 12:37 AM
2 of us to!!!
omfg
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 7:24 PM
To talk about the ones living in the same house there is 4 of us.My mom,my dad,my little sister and me.But the family is much bigger,I have 27 cousins.
Theorist
#15 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 1:36 PM
By 'size of family' do you mean, how many of us are living together in the same house, the number of immediate family or what?

My immediate family consist of 4 people- both my parents, my sister and myself. My maternal grandmother frequently come to our house to stay over, though. Besides, my sister and I are studying in different countries- so most of the time it's just three of them, one of me and one of my sister.
Banned
#16 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 4:51 PM
It's pretty much just me. I have other family, but my family and I don't really get along. At all.
Mad Poster
#17 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 7:47 PM
Too many.

I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT.
Mad Poster
#18 Old 25th Mar 2012 at 8:07 PM
6: Papa, Mama, 3 older sisters, then comes me, the youngest boy. Although there are more if you were asking about those from father's and mother's sides of the family. And by "more" i mean alot!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 4:18 PM
Well let's see, I have my mom, five cousins, seven cats, an aunt, two uncles, three granpa's, two grandma's, and my grandma has two cats, and my aunt has two cats, four birds, and a dog, so total = 37(if your counting animals, um, domestic not the farm ones) and total (without animals) = 14, but the animals are like family! So, a big family! Oh well, more hugs!

♂ + ♂ = ♥ - ♀ + ♀ = ♥ - ♀ + ♂ = ♥
I am a rebel, I don't deny it, but I'm the good kind, the good rebel!
Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 5:13 PM
6 Me, my mom, my step-dad, my two brothers and my sister.

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Alchemist
#21 Old 3rd Apr 2012 at 6:02 PM
5+4
Mom, dad, older brother, me

2 dogs, a cat and my little brother.

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#22 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 4:31 PM
2 brothers 2 sisters and a wife, none of my parents or grand parents are still alive.

American Rocker Bomb, similar to an Irish car bomb, take a shot glass and fill it with five hour energy, then take a pint glass and fill it with your choice of energy drink. Drop in the shot glass and chug, then wait for SVT to set in.
Top Secret Researcher
#23 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 10:14 PM
3. Dad, me, my yonger brother. There would be 4 if Mom didn't die

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop? The world may never (falling anvil drops on head)
Scholar
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Apr 2012 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvSims2011

I'm sorry =( How did she die? Well you don't have to answer this question...

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Top Secret Researcher
#25 Old 5th Apr 2012 at 1:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LuvSims2011

I am sorry for your loss, sweetie. Death is never an easy thing to deal with. Though she is not with you physically, she will always be there in spirit.

and if we are including animals. I have a dog, a hamster (she has three legs, but she is a bad ass, she doesn't let that affect her. She is strong, and adorable, still scared to hold her), a cat, and fish :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Page 1 of 3