Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:08 AM
thanks! :D
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#77 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 1:39 PM
Default Problems again
Delphy,

it seems like the Featured Items is still a bit buggy for me, so just like for the other poster - sometimes I do see them, like last night, but right now I can't ie it again returns me to the Downloads page. Most odd.
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 12:07 PM
These updates are really useful, thank you Delphy!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Instructor
#79 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 12:19 AM
i like the new changes
i encountered a bug right now trying to view .Hanna.Webster.'s profile
the link: http://www.modthesims2.com/member/.Hanna.Webster.
comes up with a 404 error page.

WickedNoukFamily -- free sims2 sites with hundreds of creations for you to fill your downloads folder with! Some sites offer sims3 content too! :D

Pay Stuff for Free -- Visit Me at My Website: Wicked Sims (sims2 & sims3)
Test Subject
#80 Old 4th Feb 2008 at 10:14 AM
I actually can't download anything, and i already deleted my cookies How do i solve this problem, cuz i loooove the new and improved download section
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Feb 2008 at 11:43 PM
hmm who updates the Q-Express programme? Version 1.1.9 does not work with me on my laptop, which has Vista Home Premium, but works fine on my desktop running XP Professional SP2... Any chance of an update to it... I get a "Run Time error (i think ~ 11) Division By Zero" Message with Vista and no problems on XP... Ive tried Uninstalling and Reinstalling, Letting the Firewall run it as an exception, and running as an administrator (even though I am the admin - stupid vista...), and uninstalled Norton because that interferes with some applications...? Anyone have any ideas, or is it just not Vista Compat..?
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#82 Old 1st Mar 2008 at 1:06 AM
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=251429 Please see this sticky in site issues.

Can we now get back on topic?

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
#83 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 7:06 AM
ok that site doesnt help at all- we need recent info pretty please or at least xpress should be updated for 2008 users
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
Original Poster
#84 Old 3rd Mar 2008 at 8:06 AM
How about: "It doesn't work / has not been tested / is unlikely to be tested for quite some time"?

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Page 4 of 4