Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Oct 2016 at 4:47 PM
Default Takemizu Village
I am feeling nostalgic right now and just spontaneously moved my Sims 2 main Sims to my Sims 3 world. One of them was a huge Takemizu Village fan and I would really like to sent her there one last time before she dies (she is very old). I have found Twikki Island and Seven Lakes, but I can't find Takemizu Village. There was one started project in the forums, but it was never finished and the unfinished files (which would be totally enough for me) were not published in this forum.
So just so I don't miss something from another forum my search engine does not reach, does anyone know of a Takemizu Village World for Sims 3? Does not have to be finished, I don't need rabbitholes and most lots anyway.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 3:21 AM
The closest we have in TS3 is Shang Simla, the Chinese world that came with World Adventures.

There's TONS of Japanese lots out there, that you can place in empty worlds if you don't have the WA EP, but they'll probably be very CC heavy to make up the difference.

Here's a beautiful example of an (mostly Chinese-ish) Asian world up for download: http://natatanec.blogspot.ca/2015/0...ittle-asia.html