Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 10th Oct 2016 at 9:19 PM Last edited by GrijzePilion : 18th Oct 2016 at 7:42 PM.
Default WCIF contemporary clothing patterns?
You know how in the last few years, fashion has been all about patterns? Simple, often small geometric patterns on stuff. Contrasted patterns. Lots of little stripes, triangles, polygons, whatever else.
I'm looking for contemporary patterns that will look good with TS3's low-res textures, and I've brought along a whole battery of reference images for inspiration.

So if anyone's seen some good shit, let me know.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 1:10 AM
Come on guys, can't be that hard. Gimme anything you got.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Field Researcher
#3 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 1:36 AM
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Oct 2016 at 12:11 PM
Holy hell, I didn't actually expect there to be that many suitable patterns. The first page you linked already had pretty much everything I'm looking for. Thanks a lot!

insert signature here