Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#151 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:03 PM
You can LIP-READ in Simlish from playing with the sound off so much.

You do the "something's in my way" animation whenever someone pisses you off. You know, the stomping-your-foot-and-waving-your-arms...? Also, the prissy-ghost-foot-stomp.

You look for cowplants at the botannical garden. *tries very best to look innocent*

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#152 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 8:48 PM
The real-life sky is exactly the same grey that the sims sky is when it's raining and you think "Ah, light rain. Where are the blue puddles?"

And then you see the tree out front and go "That looks an awful lot like the orchard trees."
#153 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:11 PM
When your harddrive is completely full. Too full to defrag.
Test Subject
#154 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Connectzeedots

Oh yeah, I know that.

I have another one:
When you are away from home and wonder what [insert your Sim's name here] is doing right now :P
#155 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:16 PM
When people in the street start to look like your sims

when you see someone wearing an outfit your sim has
Instructor
#156 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 9:47 PM
... When the people you see around campus look just like the Townies in your neighborhood. And I don't mean spawned Townies, either-- I've seen at least three Brandi LeTourneau doubles, a Kenny Cox, a Jan Tellerman...

Field Researcher
#157 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:54 AM
You're beginning to do some Sim animations, like the shrug and the dance moves.

You're so terrified of losing your Sims that you consider paying $160 to let the guys at Best Buy attempt to back up all your ~10GB of saved games and downloads! I didn't want to spend all that money for something that wasn't guaranteed, so I just took a huge chance. I still have everything intact, thank goodness!

You're so bored when your computer is gone that you loll around not knowing what to do for 8 days (and sleep about 3 hours earlier each night, too)!

You spend 30 minutes to an hour looking at naming sites just to find the perfect Irish/Turkish name for a Sim baby.

You imagine that you're a terrible Knowledge Sim because you don't want to do your term paper or study. I also imagined that my aspiration changed to Family at the end of sophomore year...

You intuitively know how your Sims are going to behave before they do anything.

"Make believe in magic, make believe in dreams
Make believe impossible, nothing as it seems
See, touch, taste, smell, hear, but never know if it's real"
--The Cure, "More Than This"
Lab Assistant
#158 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Miao
You spend 30 minutes to an hour looking at naming sites just to find the perfect Irish/Turkish name for a Sim baby.

I have 27 baby name books for writing purposes and because I love names, but I pull them out for my Sims all the time!
#159 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 6:40 AM
When you see a pretty person and automatically think
I should SO sim them!

and then you do.

lmao I would love to see the looks on some people's faces if I told them I simmed them.
#160 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 9:40 AM
When you "congratulate" people on something trivial they have done

I and my best friend do this all the time. Like:
- I had a pretty good cold soup for lunch
- *congratulates*
Site Helper
#161 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 7:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Connectzeedots

Guilty!

(Although Neverwinter nights, Sacred, Fallout, and Sims 1 are also contributing to the mess.)

When you wake up in the middle of the night because you were dreaming you were having an argument with one of your sims.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
#162 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 8:02 AM
When you look at people and wonder how their genetics would mix.
Test Subject
#163 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 8:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shuriken_thrower
When you look at people and wonder how their genetics would mix.

Or when you look at someone and think "they must have been an ugly/cute toddler" (thinking sims genetics, ugly toddler=cute adult etc
#164 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 10:47 AM
When you try for 3 hours to fill up the "Ate 200 Grilled Cheese" lifetime want and all you see in the end is a "Hooray" in the memory text... Stupid me :doh:
Test Subject
#165 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 10:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicalKittenT
When you try for 3 hours to fill up the "Ate 200 Grilled Cheese" lifetime want and all you see in the end is a "Hooray" in the memory text... Stupid me :doh:

when you had to read this twice to figure out if this was in the game or real life... lol
#166 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 10:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kathelyne
when you had to read this twice to figure out if this was in the game or real life... lol

...>_<b

Has anyone ever tried filling up that want?
#167 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 11:12 AM
when in your dreams you dream your making custom content (Guilty) :P
Site Helper
#168 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 12:56 PM
When your son asks why you have his picture all over the house and you take a minute to realize that he is talking about the sims house with the bedding, paintings, wallpapers and floors that have his picture on them.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
#169 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:06 PM
When you need new stuff and go looking at a download site.
Test Subject
#170 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 1:57 PM
When you look at a dress and think its a nice mesh and someone should recolour it...
and you're in a shop
Forum Resident
#171 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 5:56 PM
When you get one of the simlish songs stuck in your head all day.

Check out my Sims for Download Here :)
Take a Look at my Re-Model's of Houses! Here
Even the best fall down sometimes...
Even the stars refuse to shine...
I somehow find, You and I..Collide...
#172 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 6:05 PM
When you come straight home from school/work just to log on to S2C
#173 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 6:10 PM
When you have dreams about things that happen here or on MTS2. (I swear to God, I've had three like this the past few days...)

Pardon me while I have a strange interlude.
Instructor
#174 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 6:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MagicalKittenT
...>_<b

Has anyone ever tried filling up that want?

The 200 Grilled Cheese?

Do quesadillas count toward that? Because I know I've eaten probably a thousand of those...

Back on topic...

... When you complain about becoming a "TS2 Whore", then immediately head out to the nearest Gamestop to buy yet another EP! </hypocrite>

#175 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 9:30 PM
Lothario is a very lazy / dirty sims! he has 3 pile of rubbish on his lot !
Page 7 of 115