Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Tweaker V5.1

by ferferga Posted 21st Apr 2014 at 11:48 AM - Updated 15th Jun 2018 at 4:09 PM by ferferga : Updated to V5.1

378 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 319 Feedback Posts, 58 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 16
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 8:44 PM
i don't really understand the moodlet values, but i do love vampire mods. i'm going to try this one out. thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 21st Apr 2014 at 11:23 PM
Thank you!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
i don't really understand the moodlet values, but i do love vampire mods. i'm going to try this one out. thanks

The moodlet values indicates the mood that you sim will get with this buff.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 10:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tambailey2002
Thank you!

Thank you very much with your opinion!
You try al features of the mod?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Apr 2014 at 2:15 PM Last edited by mikey : 24th Apr 2014 at 4:39 AM. Reason: Merged posts: 4369946, 4370116
MODERATOR EDIT: Please do not make requests here. Thank You

Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2014 at 9:20 PM
I think enabling teens to bite and be bitten would be a great feature.

Sorry for my poor English, I'm American
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:23 AM
Huh...
Eager to try it. :D
Mad Poster
#9 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:27 AM Last edited by christmas fear : 24th Apr 2014 at 6:35 AM.
i have a question.. i was using this as my only vampire mod, but i noticed my vampire sims motives weren't decaying except for 'fun' and 'hygiene'. is that apart of the mod?

edit- i realized i have some conflicting mods..

you can post these conflicts i've found if you'd like.

celebrity mod difficulty- hystericalparoxysm
T-E auto romance mod bluegenjutsu
werewolves can auto curse, bite sims, no accuse deny vampire/ no accuse impropriety
vampire mood & vampires better by tremerion
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by christmas fear
i have a question.. i was using this as my only vampire mod, but i noticed my vampire sims motives weren't decaying except for 'fun' and 'hygiene'. is that apart of the mod?

edit- i realized i have some conflicting mods..

you can post these conflicts i've found if you'd like.

celebrity mod difficulty- hystericalparoxysm
T-E auto romance mod bluegenjutsu
werewolves can auto curse, bite sims, no accuse deny vampire/ no accuse impropriety
vampire mood & vampires better by tremerion

Most of the mods of vampires are incompatible with this, although if you want, you can read the XML Tuning Tutorial and learn how to join your settings, meaning that some features of one mod with others. As for the decline of the needs, it is certainly conflict.

I will add the new mods I've said to the list of incompatibilities. If you have any questions to do what you have said, PM me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by d_unit
I think enabling teens to bite and be bitten would be a great feature.

Your suggestion is good, but I already tried to launch a separate mod, before thinking about unify everything in an only mod, until I did this. The problem is that the sims children were seen as a stick and the teens were a little strange. What if it works well, as demonstrated by Enirei in his Vampire Attack is that if it is possible that vampires drink of adolescents. But I'm going to start developing that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 4:48 PM
OK, so there are some problems with this mod:
I elected to test this mod with the Racket family in Twinbrook.

First thing, in my dashboard:
This conflicts with the University Performance Decay Mod, and the No vampire sparkles/no vampire burning mods. Those mods were disabled, and then the caches were cleared.

I turned Dennis and Silver Racket into vampires, with the power of Nraas Master Controller (cheats) and reset both Sims so the settings stuck.
Dennis's brother is used as a feeding bag.
I have the two vampires in a room with the thirst moodlet, and only one vampire's eyes turned red.

Unfortunately, the mod conflicts with too many of my other mods to be fun
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushiserv
OK, so there are some problems with this mod:
I elected to test this mod with the Racket family in Twinbrook.

First thing, in my dashboard:
This conflicts with the University Performance Decay Mod, and the No vampire sparkles/no vampire burning mods. Those mods were disabled, and then the caches were cleared.

I turned Dennis and Silver Racket into vampires, with the power of Nraas Master Controller (cheats) and reset both Sims so the settings stuck.
Dennis's brother is used as a feeding bag.
I have the two vampires in a room with the thirst moodlet, and only one vampire's eyes turned red.

Unfortunately, the mod conflicts with too many of my other mods to be fun

Thank you very much for your feedback!

On my test computer, red eyes appear in a lot of sims in the city at the same time, in Beau Merrick, in Violet Slymer... A problem that may have happened is that not you waited long enough, or perhaps the conversion with Master Controller happened simultaneously. The sims are reset, but you tried to restart them after having the moodlets? That can influence. Also you waited long enough? In the post it appears that makeup is restrasa. But if it still does not appear, reinicialo. If you've tried all that, please let me know.

Of the disabled mods, need to delete them directly. Copy your mods to a folder other than the mods that reads the game to keep them.
If you started on modding, you can read the part of the description of the mod here on MTS's XML Tuning to merge XML things of your other mods and remove incompatibilities.

But remember, the disabled mods continue to conflict.

And the feeding bag? Do you mean plasma juice? I have not understood that part very well

If you want PM me with more information for this comment, or just respond here.

Thank you very much for the information!
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
Thank you very much for your feedback!

On my test computer, red eyes appear in a lot of sims in the city at the same time, in Beau Merrick, in Violet Slymer... A problem that may have happened is that not you waited long enough, or perhaps the conversion with Master Controller happened simultaneously. The sims are reset, but you tried to restart them after having the moodlets? That can influence. Also you waited long enough? In the post it appears that makeup is restrasa. But if it still does not appear, reinicialo. If you've tried all that, please let me know.

Of the disabled mods, need to delete them directly. Copy your mods to a folder other than the mods that reads the game to keep them.
If you started on modding, you can read the part of the description of the mod here on MTS's XML Tuning to merge XML things of your other mods and remove incompatibilities.

But remember, the disabled mods continue to conflict.

And the feeding bag? Do you mean plasma juice? I have not understood that part very well

If you want PM me with more information for this comment, or just respond here.

Thank you very much for the information!

(For anyone else reading this: reinicialo = restart it.)

Feeding bag, like bolsa de sangre. Yo como(?)/bebe (?) todos los hombres en la ciudad de Twinbrook, y funciona perfectamente. :D!
(I ate/drank everyone in Twinbrook, and it works perfectly!)

So, I tried again, and all vampire Sims under thirst had red eyes, so anything that happened was my fault.

I'll be using this mod for a while :D!

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 24th Apr 2014 at 7:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sushiserv
(For anyone else reading this: reinicialo = restart it.)

Feeding bag, like bolsa de sangre. Yo como(?)/bebe (?) todos los hombres en la ciudad de Twinbrook, y funciona perfectamente. :D!
(I ate/drank everyone in Twinbrook, and it works perfectly!)

So, I tried again, and all vampire Sims under thirst had red eyes, so anything that happened was my fault.

I'll be using this mod for a while :D!

Tu respuesta es muy divertida! (Your answer is very funny!).
If you have another problem or anything more about the mod, ask here!
Thank you for your answers, feedbacks and replies! I hope you like the mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 10:50 AM
This is so cool, can't wait to try out. Thank you for working so hard to produce something amazing :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sar-Bear4589
This is so cool, can't wait to try out. Thank you for working so hard to produce something amazing :D

Thank you very much with your reply :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 3:36 PM
Updated to 1.2!!

Simmers, you prefer the mod updates with small fixes and a little time or major updates with a lot of time and many improvements?

I need your opinion!
Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 8:38 PM Last edited by yasminhp : 25th Apr 2014 at 9:32 PM.
Can you make a version without the bloody mouth? I mean I like the idea just not the look, like that it's all over the face and around the eyes rather than just around the mouth. You're first version is better but just not what I see in my head. So I like it better without all that. Good mod though! Thx.
Test Subject
#20 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 8:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fer456
Updated to 1.2!!

Simmers, you prefer the mod updates with small fixes and a little time or major updates with a lot of time and many improvements?

I need your opinion!
Thank you!
I'll say it depends on what you're doing. I guess I kind of like the small fixes better just because, I don't want a mod changing my entire idea of the Sims 3 but that's just my thoughts on it. But in the end, like I said it depends on if I like what you did, big or small.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Apr 2014 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yasminhp
Can you make a version without the bloody mouth? I mean I like the idea just not the look, like that it's all over the face and around the eyes rather than just around the mouth. You're first version is better but just not what I see in my head. So I like it better without all that. Good mod though! Thx.

If you want to disable, check the XML Tuning part in the description. If you don´t like the makeup in the version 1.2, check the spoiler in Version History part, and you can check the older makeup. Download the favourite version for you.

Thank you for your feedback!
Test Subject
#22 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 4:27 AM
Do you think you can make vampires run faster? or get rid of the cooldown for the Read Mind and Think about Me interactions?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsfan95173
Do you think you can make vampires run faster? or get rid of the cooldown for the Read Mind and Think about Me interactions?

If it is possible, but it will require a core-mod or something like that. You can have this functionality in the future, as it is one of which I've most wanted to put into this mod, but it is quite difficult to edit. But nothing is impossible...

In summary, it may appear in later versions... Now I'm going to keep light updates, since basically since I started to do this mod I haven't played such as which game, and already miss him... But I will keep it updated and with new enhancements. And indeed it is the V1.2

Thanks for your comment!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 7:04 PM
My sims (normal sims, no vampires) can´t eat icecream, and no water ice with this mod.
Only the store icecream works.

Please fix this.

Sorry, for my bad English
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 28th Apr 2014 at 2:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mechpuppe82
My sims (normal sims, no vampires) can´t eat icecream, and no water ice with this mod.
Only the store icecream works.

Please fix this.

Sorry, for my bad English

Have you proven that you don't have conflicts with other mods? You can verify this with the tool provided on the part of "Conflicts" in the description of this mod. If you are still having problems, please explain when, how you try to eat ice cream, so you can solve the problem. And if possible, check that it is not because the game is a different station or a buff that prevents you take ice cream.

Thank you!
Page 1 of 16